Reviews for Research
i loved it
Abnormal-and-proud chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Such a cute fic!
Phlogistics chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Very cute. It made me giggle with fangirlish joy.
LunaLocket chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
thats one heck of a relationship starter.
Hobbes1993 chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
aww cute, I just can't get engouh Ryo and FUbuki.
Retired Indefinitely chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Pure gold, my friend! It's so short and sweet, but I think it'd detract if it were longer! I love it! :D
SamCyberCat chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
I'd just finished reading this before coming online and was wondering where I'd be able to catch you to talk about it so I'm glad that you uploaded it here. :D And you must have read my mind because this was exactly what I was thinking about with that little scene that sparked it off. All the bits of this fic were pure love, even the stuff with Yusuke had be interested which is rare. XD It was good to see something from Ryo's point of view when it comes to thrir first year, you don't see that very often. And you managed to keep in-tact his "stoic on the outside compemplating about how everyone's minds work on the inside" personality he has that can be fun to work with. The scene with them falling asleep on each other really made me go "Aw..." How like Fubuki to take advantage of the situation as well. XD The ending was my favourite part though. Ending a fic can be so troublesome but that line was surely a good way to wrap it up. Thank you very much for this, it's awesome. _
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I liked how this was written. It was good, and I believe it was in character. It's kind of funny, but also sad if you think about it, because very soon, Ryou will be losing both of his best friends for a long time. But at least he has this moment if nothing else.

Well done.