Reviews for Love Is A Devil
Jennie T Cullen chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Really love the story. Hoping u will finish it soon
Jennie T Cullen chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Whats the quote about shopping?

Edward is so cute...doesn't need a woman...if only he knew ;P
Jennie T Cullen chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oh, this is gonna be god!
Lala140494 chapter 17 . 10/2/2009
Hey, i absolutely love this story. It's definitely one of the best i've read. Also i really like your writing style. I hope you update soon.
AussieStar chapter 17 . 10/1/2009
Nice chapter, great story am loving it keep up the good work and update soon please.
Euphoria9 chapter 17 . 9/28/2009
I have now read all your stories and love each and every one all for different reasons. Your writing style's are amazing. If you get this message could you please consider finishing it (PLEASE)

It's been nearly a year since you last updated it and I really want to know how this story ends.I'm dying to know what Aro has instore for Bella and how she will get to be with Edward and away from the Voltori.
Bella Marie Cullen 213 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
lol
vamptwilightharrypotterfanever chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
I loved this chapter.
WinterHavenProudMOM to Leslie chapter 17 . 9/20/2009
You are such a talented writer, I have enjoyed your other stories just as much. Please continue with this one, so far it is exciting, mysterious, sexy and humerous! I look forward to the next chapters. Thank you for allowing others into your creative mind.
Ribeana Girl chapter 17 . 9/18/2009
dun dun duh

update soon

please

pretty please
EPEREZ5993 chapter 17 . 9/17/2009
Please tell me you are continuing this story I want to know what happens! I enjoy reading your stories. They are great!
WB Crazy chapter 17 . 9/16/2009
Please tll me you are going to finish this story, it looks like it's been a while since you updated. This is a great story I hope you don't let it fall by the side. It should be finished. You are very talented I really enjoy your stories. Thanks for sharing some of your amazing talent with all of us
nicole1962 chapter 17 . 9/7/2009
what a nightmare:(( not the try:)only thedream
dazzled by wizards chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
this seems really cool so far!

i cant wait to read more!
Twilightx28 chapter 17 . 9/4/2009
OKAAY, I spent a hour or two reading all of this and now you have to update. Something you haven't done since 2008, now whip up a chapter please cause I wanna read more.
1,880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »