Reviews for Love Is A Devil
WeasleyWeakness chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
This is exciting.. Edward saying how he wished sometimes that he had someone, if only just to hold their hand whe he listened to the love in the house made me so sad! "Oh Edward," was spoken outloud.
All.The.RageR chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
i'm famous! lol

ah this is ace. it's on par awesome wise with the other one, but i'm gonna go with more romantic.

nice work:) *punches your fist*
Bezzaletta chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
OMC OMC when will they meet and will it be the whole "love at first sight" thing? I love u & ur stories! :)

Bezzie
fairyvampire chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
i love this story! i liked this chapter and how you made it so that niether of them think they deserve love. i hope they fall in love soon!
fairyvampire chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
i love this story idea! please keep going! i can't wait till she meets the cullens and is like 'i hope that you will teach me your eating habits' and they'll be like 'what?'
ToriCullen chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
love the story so far! and i find the idea of the volturi having a limo amusing for some reason lol. ] update soon!
You.Got.Food.In.My.Hair chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
i loved it when is more coming up and can i marry ur story lol :):Djk
sweetkyo chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
i like it a lot it is a good read plz update

lots of bites

sweetkyo
EC4me chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
I really like this story. It's not really fair to compare it to your other one, but it's very good in a different way. The characters are actually a little more in character - especially Edward. Looking forward to Edward and Bella getting together.
Vanilla Blue Sky chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
Update Soon!
Rosaliecx3xo5619 chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
this is awsome!

i like the random twists u threw in this one!

i read the other one!

hehe

loved it!
Night script chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
Will Felix try to take Bella as his own even if she doesn't want it? Is he like Mike? Is Bella Edward's singer? Will Bella come to forks anytime?
stupidvampires101 chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
Poor Bella is always having to fight off somebody’s unwanted attention! She seems so sad right now too. Her views on love aren't good, but neither were Edwards. Something tells me that is about to change for both of them! I'm glad the Cullens are excited to meet Bella. I was wondering what they were going to think of the whole situation. Can't wait to see what happens when they all finally meet!
bellsaway chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
oh..erm.. i forgot to put this on story alert..so yeah.

xD
bellsaway chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
this story is coolios D

i love this more serious side of you,

but i dont know how you manage to update everyday with

two stories.