Reviews for Love Is A Devil
xiomara209 chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
update soon..i really like the story..
EdwardsKitten chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Love this. You are true talent.
deletethisaccountpleasenthanks chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
Great Edward and Alice personalities. I love Alice, she reminds me of my best friend. Anyways - this sounds like a great fanfic that could have many different outcomes.
Screeching Twilight chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
wow- love it
So-Eager-4-Eternal-Damnation chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
Ha! YAY! I really do like this story, i can't wait for Edward and Bella to meet so get the next chapter up pronto!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
This is exciting.. Edward saying how he wished sometimes that he had someone, if only just to hold their hand whe he listened to the love in the house made me so sad! "Oh Edward," was spoken outloud.
All.The.RageR chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
i'm famous! lol

ah this is ace. it's on par awesome wise with the other one, but i'm gonna go with more romantic.

nice work:) *punches your fist*
Bezzaletta chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
OMC OMC when will they meet and will it be the whole "love at first sight" thing? I love u & ur stories! :)

fairyvampire chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
i love this story! i liked this chapter and how you made it so that niether of them think they deserve love. i hope they fall in love soon!
fairyvampire chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
i love this story idea! please keep going! i can't wait till she meets the cullens and is like 'i hope that you will teach me your eating habits' and they'll be like 'what?'
ToriCullen chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
love the story so far! and i find the idea of the volturi having a limo amusing for some reason lol. ] update soon!
You.Got.Food.In.My.Hair chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
i loved it when is more coming up and can i marry ur story lol :):Djk
sweetkyo chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
i like it a lot it is a good read plz update

lots of bites

EC4me chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
I really like this story. It's not really fair to compare it to your other one, but it's very good in a different way. The characters are actually a little more in character - especially Edward. Looking forward to Edward and Bella getting together.
Vanilla Blue Sky chapter 2 . 2/28/2008