Reviews for Love Is A Devil
All.The.RageR chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
i forgot it was you who had written this while i was reading it. it's so different from the other one.

(none of this is bad, by the way)

i really love it.

oh looking forward to the book;)

lol i realise i got the terminology wrong, confusing pound with punch- now i feel like a fool.

talk to you today haha

say hi to your world of warcraft nerd of a brother, just because.
Ellyloo14 chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
Hey there :) Just thought I'd drop in and tell you how much I love your story so far. I really like the fact you didn't push Edward and Bella together at the very beginning, although having her so mad at him might be intresting! I also am curious to see how this little thing with Felix unfolds, is he going to go after her? So many questions! Please update soon!
xiomara209 chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
update soon..i really like the story..
EdwardsKitten chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Love this. You are true talent.
deletethisaccountpleasenthanks chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
Great Edward and Alice personalities. I love Alice, she reminds me of my best friend. Anyways - this sounds like a great fanfic that could have many different outcomes.
Screeching Twilight chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
wow- love it
So-Eager-4-Eternal-Damnation chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
Ha! YAY! I really do like this story, i can't wait for Edward and Bella to meet so get the next chapter up pronto!
WeasleyWeakness chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
This is exciting.. Edward saying how he wished sometimes that he had someone, if only just to hold their hand whe he listened to the love in the house made me so sad! "Oh Edward," was spoken outloud.
All.The.RageR chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
i'm famous! lol

ah this is ace. it's on par awesome wise with the other one, but i'm gonna go with more romantic.

nice work:) *punches your fist*
Bezzaletta chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
OMC OMC when will they meet and will it be the whole "love at first sight" thing? I love u & ur stories! :)

Bezzie
fairyvampire chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
i love this story! i liked this chapter and how you made it so that niether of them think they deserve love. i hope they fall in love soon!
fairyvampire chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
i love this story idea! please keep going! i can't wait till she meets the cullens and is like 'i hope that you will teach me your eating habits' and they'll be like 'what?'
ToriCullen chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
love the story so far! and i find the idea of the volturi having a limo amusing for some reason lol. ] update soon!
You.Got.Food.In.My.Hair chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
i loved it when is more coming up and can i marry ur story lol :):Djk
sweetkyo chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
i like it a lot it is a good read plz update

lots of bites