Reviews for Love Is A Devil
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
great chapter

update soon
Anna chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
Aw. I think you should add some funny-ness into it every now and again :] :]

Its great, I love it! gosh.

Its such an interesting storyline.

Im hooked already!

omg haha.

Wonder what Bella's power will be.

'The ULTIMATE question'

I love it, & Id love it more for you to update.

x x x
eclipselover chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
so far so good. I can see that you will make this story fun and great like always
angnoch chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
That little glimpse into Edward's thoughts and feelings about being alone was soo good! you are seriously awesome
silver drip chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
I liked the aspects of this chapter. I don't know if that makes sense but what ever. Update soon.
KaitlynMasenCullen27 chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
Really really good chapter! I really liked that you went into Edward's POV. What's the quote about shopping? I wanna hear it! Update soon please! Pretty please with Edward on top naked?
EdwardIsMineNoQuestionsAsked chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
So far so good. Keep it up and update soon! D
irishgirl32 chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
I really like your newest story it is great and I must say I love Heidi in this she is funny. I cant wait to read about the party!
barbiedoll123 chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
poor felix is in love with bella and she dont like him but oh well she will have edward
angnoch chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
So far, so good. I think you should definitely continue this story, your writing rocks.
eclipselover chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
This looks like it could be a great story. Especially with you as the writer!
KaitlynMasenCullen27 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Oh Gosh! Please please please please continue this! I really like your other story and I think this one will be just as great if not better(if that's possible)! So please update soon! I really want to know what happens!
Bezzaletta chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
OMG i love the story i love all your stories :) especially im gonna make you love me but i like this 1 alot too:)update soon

xiomara209 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Night script chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Interesting.. I hope it is as good as ur other story...

Nway will Aro let Bella go away from him if she falls in love with Edward? lol...
1,881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 .. Last Next »