Reviews for Love Is A Devil
sammiesro chapter 17 . 7/19/2009
come on with the new update girly whats taking so long?
sammiesro chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
wow this is intresting i'm really getting into it
xbbygirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
great chapter! who knew aro could be nice?
twilightluver666 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
aSHEL-13 woW!
Tilara chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
wow, i was curious about this story after reading the summary, and after the first chapter i can assure you that i am not disappointed
bugz112204 chapter 17 . 7/15/2009
O my goodness! Love the new take on the story. I have absolutely loved all of your stories and decided to read this one. In the case of MLOONAA I started reading it after it was done. Now that this one is still in development, I don't want to wait! I read another story before MLOONAA and saw your catch phrase and when I read MLOONAA I saw where it started. I love all of your stories and how you post pictures, your sense of humor and you are the only author whose A/N that I read every time. You are totally wonderful (even though you here that all the time!)
louisianagirl900 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This is a good story...Are you still working on it? It looks like it hasn't been updated for a while?
Fleur24 chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
This story is really good!
hy-currumba chapter 17 . 7/10/2009
WHAT...where are the other chapters i am having withdrawral problems...this is great cant wait till its updated
cw.gymnast chapter 17 . 7/5/2009
I hope Bella is going 2 b ok. Wat is wrong with her? This is a terrific story thank you for writing this
DPhoenix13 chapter 17 . 7/5/2009
omg i love this story so far it is very different from what i've read so far and i love it can't wait to see what happens next
AD Lewis chapter 17 . 7/4/2009
Loved it, please update haha!

Andy
chrimson roses chapter 17 . 7/1/2009
i like your story alot and i hope thats not the end.
berrycute105 chapter 17 . 6/30/2009
why does she sleep if her dreams haunt her. and why are they goin to volterra. i dont understand, what do they have 2 do with her problem
Mrs.EdwardCullen1994 chapter 17 . 6/29/2009
I love this story is there going to be an update soon? x
1,880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »