Reviews for Love Is A Devil
msbutterflycat chapter 17 . 7/24/2009
dreams. ha i have crazy dreams. like this one time i had a craving for lucky charms and i had a dream about a talking marshmellow that kept saying things like "puff friend" and "eat me". he was made out of the pink heart shaped charms and i looked on the bow and it said that heart shaped kinds power was the power to bring things to yeah i know rant overload. this is an awesome story BTW! you are a great writer.
princessnerra chapter 17 . 7/23/2009
I really love this story, it is very different, and exciting. This is so not fair to E & B, they deserve to be together and be happy. Please, Please, Please Update soon. :)
Sam chapter 17 . 7/20/2009
HOLY WOW. I just found this story and read it through in just over an hour. Its an amazing concept, and I can't wait to see how it ends. Please tell me you are planning on finishing it. I want to see Emmett go after Felix to protect his new little sister. And I want to see Edward and Bella get their happy life. Bella needs to believe in Love.
sammiesro chapter 17 . 7/19/2009
come on with the new update girly whats taking so long?
sammiesro chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
wow this is intresting i'm really getting into it
xbbygirl chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
great chapter! who knew aro could be nice?
twilightluver666 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
aSHEL-13 woW!
Tilara chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
wow, i was curious about this story after reading the summary, and after the first chapter i can assure you that i am not disappointed
bugz112204 chapter 17 . 7/15/2009
O my goodness! Love the new take on the story. I have absolutely loved all of your stories and decided to read this one. In the case of MLOONAA I started reading it after it was done. Now that this one is still in development, I don't want to wait! I read another story before MLOONAA and saw your catch phrase and when I read MLOONAA I saw where it started. I love all of your stories and how you post pictures, your sense of humor and you are the only author whose A/N that I read every time. You are totally wonderful (even though you here that all the time!)
louisianagirl900 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
This is a good story...Are you still working on it? It looks like it hasn't been updated for a while?
Fleur24 chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
This story is really good!
hy-currumba chapter 17 . 7/10/2009
WHAT...where are the other chapters i am having withdrawral problems...this is great cant wait till its updated
cw.gymnast chapter 17 . 7/5/2009
I hope Bella is going 2 b ok. Wat is wrong with her? This is a terrific story thank you for writing this
DPhoenix13 chapter 17 . 7/5/2009
omg i love this story so far it is very different from what i've read so far and i love it can't wait to see what happens next
AD Lewis chapter 17 . 7/4/2009
Loved it, please update haha!

Andy