Reviews for Love Is A Devil
rachelcullen77 chapter 8 . 4/17/2009
that is so sad! crying!
readergirl828 chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
this is great but are you going to finish it? i think you should i really enjoyed it
lannah81 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
This is a great story! any chance that you are going to finish it?
TheThirteenthRuby chapter 14 . 4/13/2009
This is good.
ElectricTouch chapter 17 . 4/12/2009
Wow...Creepy. I'm totally entranced by the story please keep posting!
Freckles0628 chapter 17 . 4/11/2009
i read the whole thing in 3 hours and it rocked!
jkp13452 chapter 17 . 4/8/2009
are you going to continue?

i htink that you really should!

i noticed that you had not updated in a long time! :(
LaChuCha chapter 17 . 4/8/2009
SQUE

you FINALLY updated! :D hoorah.

anyways, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO DON'T STOP BELIEVIN'? did that story just like disappear or something? D:
hotbabygurl101t chapter 17 . 4/6/2009
this is really good you should continue it
TheLadyKT chapter 17 . 4/4/2009
wow you've got me hooked!
Hyper Puck chapter 7 . 4/2/2009
LOVE IT!
elljayde chapter 17 . 4/1/2009
PLEASE FINISH THE STORY! Its a fantastic story line quite unique to everything i've read and very well written
mz.cullen4eva chapter 17 . 3/31/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU TO FINISH THIS STORY
taylor chapter 17 . 3/29/2009
WHERE ARE YOU! i am starving for more now thank you very much. if you are done with this story could you please tell your loyal fans because i just cant take it any more. please can you just put up an authors note or something. i dont care i just want to know that your alive and if you are dead dont worry i'll tell my friends about your legacy. but really i LOVE your stories. MLOONAA and TEOTH are awesome. well gotta go. keep livin or liv- I mean die forever with edward cullen. wow that sounds lame now but BYE.
soccerdory chapter 17 . 3/29/2009
I love your writing, no matter the type it is. This is one of the first vampire fanfictions I've read, I normally read the allhuman types, so its different for me, but I really like it. I love that she is a volturi princess. I do think its weird though that she has all of her powers, its a little too perfect for me, but it also makes the world a lot more fun because she is able to do things like sneak away from parties. Hahah. I can't wait for the next few chapters, I'm so intrigued as to what is going to happen. I'm really sad there aren't more chapters, but I know that you are really busy with your other stories and school, so I don't blame you, but keep writing girl! I need to know what happens next! Thanks for all the great writing you always do.
1,881 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »