Reviews for Love Is A Devil
Allylovesya chapter 17 . 2/20/2010
Please update soon! its so goodd! I need to know what happens!
Jill chapter 17 . 2/16/2010
God! I love this story! It's so much different when Bella is changed by Aro. It just gives Volterra a different feel then when it did with Stephenie Meyer.

Don't like lemons, so I skipped that part, but the rest was enough to "rock my shorts!" lol...

See ya!
Nonita chapter 17 . 2/13/2010
I just found your story and I love it!

I can't wait for the next chapter!
k2d2 chapter 17 . 2/8/2010
holy heck! what happened! r u still writing? *wishes for this story to continue!*
meldark chapter 16 . 2/4/2010
more more more more... please update.. soon... love the story please... more more more more... update...
Marii1207 chapter 17 . 2/2/2010
Hey whatever happend with this story? your not going to finish it? I really love what youve done and would love to see the ending!
ThePagesFlyBy chapter 17 . 1/15/2010
omg. so what happens. UPDATE WOMAN!
longtobeme chapter 17 . 1/15/2010
I see that it has been a while since you wrote Chapter 17. First, the story is entertaining. The Volturi hovering in the background and the presence of Bella and the Cullens in Volterra at the beginning of the story intrigued me and I read the entire story up to date in one sitting.

Please finish this story. I enjoy your descriptive writing style. You have given the characters a unique spin from the SM plots. I think that if you finish the story, you will be pleased by the response from readers. I would vote for you to win a fanfic award for this story...hands down!
kourtney chapter 17 . 1/14/2010
hi i really like this story do you know when you might start back up on it and the others
theorange3 chapter 17 . 1/10/2010
Very nice idea having them sleep.
theorange3 chapter 16 . 1/10/2010
Great fluff. I always love when stories show emmett and bella as siblings.
theorange3 chapter 15 . 1/10/2010
theorange3 chapter 14 . 1/10/2010
This story has the best Bella powers.
theorange3 chapter 13 . 1/10/2010