Reviews for Think Twice
K9Train chapter 4 . 2/12
There are so little Collosus and OC fics on here, thank you so much for writing one!
mcc1089 chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Hey there! I really enjoyed your story. I hope that you see this and decide to write more. I can understand not having the time to write. But I hope you consider working more on this!
Spirit Kiss chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
That was amazing! Brilliant job!
whiteKnight15 chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
Love it! Its well constructed and sucks you in! Please add more soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
bloodplus103 chapter 4 . 7/29/2011
wow this is incredible, there were a few grammar errors but very small, i hope you update this story soon until then good luck and goodnight.
Vanillastar chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
I know you haven't updated in forever, but you gotta try with this one!
The Raven of Never-Nevermore chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
how old is Aubrey? the story is pretty good, i hope you update soon. there needs to be more colossus/oc stories.
themightyri chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
I love Colossus!
Alyssa chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Love It! Add more soon please!
Raging Raven chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
This story is so amazing, if you ever feel up to it please UPDATE
mcc1089 chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
I have to say that It is now 4:03 AM in Texas and that Im wide awake for this story. I absolutely love it. I'm not an experienced writer, However I know when other author's material is good. This was one of the Best I have read so far. Please continue!

mcc1089
Renavatio chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
good so far. I think Poitr was a little rough. I always imagined him to be a bit shy, unless on a mission.
bodo chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
Its great! there is not meny stories about Piotr Its great that you write about him :)
JC Roberts chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
What an unreal day for Aubrey, between the bigotry-inspired arson of her apartment building to losing her job to nearly being killed in the riot to suddenly having a home and some new highly supportive people in her life! She's taking everything very well. I would have melted down halfway through the day.

I'm very curious about the father of her child and also the particulars of Piotr's connection to her. Is it merely love, or are there other factors at work. It's very interesting that the super-strong Colossus would find himself magnetically drawn (sorry, couldn't resist) to a woman with super-strength. This whole scenario is very intriguing.

Loved Charles and Hank in this, too. They're such nurturing guys. As for Logan - he's got mad perceptive skills. I wonder how he'll feel about Aubrey, as he seems so protective of Piotr.

You continue to intrigue. Keep up the good work!
giftedgirl10592 chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
VEry GOOD! I'm liking it...continue I want to know whre this heads.