Reviews for Gift of the Heart
Roadway chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
This is one of the best Sora/Roxas fics I've read. I'm sorry it won't continue. I understand that things like that happen though. Even unfinished it's still pretty amazing.

-rd
D chapter 6 . 11/3/2009
hope you & kira get together to add more chapters kuz I been waiting to see how this fic end!
corinne15999 chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
The clifhanger makes me want to read the next chapter.
XxlaLunaxX chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
...NO!

Wow.

You guys are meanies.

I finally find a Roxasxsora fanfiction worthy of cutting out my sleeping time, and it says its DONE.

Thank you for writing it though.

Gives me some hope that there is still good fanficton left in the world.

I'll put it to alert anyways.(just in case you guys decide to start it up again. winkwinknudgenudge)
CoffeeCupCrazy chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
...what the fudge was that missy! i mean gr. like seriously gr. You need to update. Pretty please
bcz chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
Wha...! What stupid stuff has Roxas done now this time? That was quite a sudden outburst from him... Just when things are picking up and then he has to just ruin it.

Roxas must be possessed by some emo suicidal grumpy edgy spirit in Radiant Garden is all I can think of to explain it. Please prove me wrong! update soon x
A-dizzle chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
Sonnuva bitch XD
Sinister074 chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Oh wow, love the story! Can't wait to see the next chapter. :)

-GC
Alasse aka KiraLacus Forever chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
You deserved to have review for a good story! :D

Wow, am I seeing some scenes from KH: Birth by Sleep? About Roxas meeting the seven princesses before
bcz chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
Phew... Nam and Roxas's Saved! I was feeling their excitment as i read that part as well~ REJOICE!

O yea on a side note... I have to disagree with u guys once this time... The Organization isn't bad! They all just want a heart and Sora got tricked by Diz to killing them all! Poor Axel, Poor Demyx, Poor Saix and Poor Xemnas... Yea anyways moving on...

O so at least one member of the Org has a heart now so I am all happy now lol... Roxas is just so cute! Always so shy and sometimes just make me smile when someone teases him~

What's happening to our lovely Roxas! Hnn i am not sure about whether ur "twists and turns" u mentioned is good thing or not... (Roxas got controlled by the heart of Atl? O.o!) Well but i still trust u guys for not doing something mean hehe

Again one or two typo... like Sore instead of Sora! lmao & felling instead of feeling... Made me laugh~ no hard feelings btw, just mentioning! I am sure i have more mistakes in my reviews lol

Lastly thanks for ur super huge update! & again, looking forward to what's in store!
A-dizzle chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
Side aaffects of this necklace may include:

A completely new personality that seems to know Hallow Bastion like the back of his hand, but the personality likes to make the person who's wearing the necklace get lost.

Perfect.

The necklace was a nice twist too.
bcz chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
Seems my chapter 1 review didnt show up how i wanted it be... yea so i say it again then:

He inhaled deeply breathing in a *sent* that was surprisingly all Roxas' own

Kairi and Namine giggled like school girls when Sora *drug* Roxas off

lol sure u meant dragged? even though it would be nice if Roxas did get drugged by Sora MWAHAHAHA... By the way it's a shame there arent a lot of people likes our Soxas pairing as they consider then "non-conventional" but I hope u write more for the sake of our little minority and i wil guarantee u, there's always me to look forward to ur new updates! Now for chapter 3:

Roxas let out an awkward sounding chuckle before *her* wrapped his arms around the other boy

Yea so its just some minor mistakes then. Seems the story took a turn into the angsty side... please dunt do something horrible to the love birds! Looking forward to ur updates~ x
bcz chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
So sweet Soxas-ness. I found it funny how everyone else have all paid some kind of attention to there activity lmao. Namine is a bit OC too, at least she did something nice for us so I wont complain hehe x i'll read on~
bcz chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
some typo i found:

He inhaled deeply breathing in a sent
Alasse aka KiraLacus Forever chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
WU! Are they really going to get separated? NO~~!