Reviews for Phobias
The dragon boste chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
Wow O_o I did not see this coming
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I love this story, please continue!
Wragziez chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
I love all these so very much! I hope you have more out soon!
Alice chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
This is cute in a bittersweet way. I don't know, every chapter had a calming effect to it. And I really like how you don't always tie in the phobias in a literal sense, but metaphorically. My favorite chapter was 4, Philophobia.

"A short lived, almost nonexistent and unwanted touch of the lips and a mumbled reply: 'You.'"

Really, that line. There's so much I like about it. 3
Mandddie chapter 7 . 8/29/2009
New reader here! Dude, i LOVED this. One of the most beautiful fanfics i have ever seen. This is going straight to my favorites ;D
L.Is.Cute chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
I love you. Really, I've been looking for phobia fanfics for soo long and I finally found this! It's perfect! Love it! 10/10! Thumbs up! Five starts! What else...um...COOKIES!
The Wandering Cat chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
I now want to cry.;)
Alicefreak chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
that was so sweet i think i'm going to cry oh and I'm scared of hights but i love falling i don't know why but I get over my fear of hights so i can fall to the ground I land on my feet by the way so people don't think I'm suidle lol i can't spell today.
Tunazap chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
That last line totally made me smile :D
ronsgurl281 chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
god, so beautiful! I loved this one, and i think you SHOULD be shamelessly proud of it, b/c it's awsome. Keep up the good work!)
bookchic23 chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
I love this one, too. I love how at first, it could apply to either of them.

Poor L. Good thing they have each other. _
Bloom Flower chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
Very beautiful! As always, i love the ending! update soon

!
akane-nechan chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
omg so sweet this chapter is impecable its so pure and kawaii omg ! Light omg what you sayd maked me go all fluffy

"

Ryuzaki... L...” whispered Light as he held L closer to him still, tighter and tighter as the cries almost subsided.

“What is it, Light?” mumbled the older man into the younger one's jacket.

“I'll be your wings.”

OMG PLEASE CONTINUE!
MiaoShou chapter 6 . 9/7/2008
I think L perhaps should have been careful what he wished for, asking for help - but after all, who else could help him apart from Light? There's nobody else who's even capable of coming near to understanding him.

They're so alike and you express incredibly well how that's sometimes the only thing that matters, despite their rivalry and antagonism.

The end is just plain creepy, it can be taken as fluff or the fact that Light means to turn L into an angel...
ronsgurl281 chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
So cute! can't wait for the next one.)