Reviews for Edward Cullen Must Die
Sweet-Klaroline chapter 12 . 8/28/2009
i love the story but could you...when your writing peoples convo's write them in a different line because its hard to see who is talking and stuff.
futureculleness chapter 12 . 5/23/2009
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! i LOVE this story! please update very soon! I cant wait to read the next chapter!
smile.lil.storm.cloud chapter 12 . 5/22/2009
lol thats so good! :)
PinkDrink chapter 12 . 5/3/2009
so I was watching john tucker must die and wondered if anyone had thought to write it with twilight caracters anywho I bumped into your story so you should update soon!
call us crazy chapter 11 . 2/10/2009
i'm trying really hard not to hate you right now. jk, but seriously, i think you should consider letting bella end up with jake. that is, unless you already have everything planned out and all...
call us crazy chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
GAH! chest hurts! laughing too hard!
ifairyu chapter 12 . 1/2/2009
LOL

THE CHAPTER TITLE REMINDS ME OF JAMES BOND.

BTW: LUB IT!
ifairyu chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
AWESOME! I LOVED THE MOVIE! NOW COMBINE THE TWO THINGS THAT I LOVE! TWILIGHT CHARACTERS AND THE MOVIE...A DREAM COME TRUE!
Mukichi chapter 12 . 12/27/2008
This story is hilarious! Keep writing!
ifelthope.679 chapter 12 . 12/15/2008
It'a great so far and so funny! Edward's such a jerk, he deserves that.

luv John Tucker must die
classactress chapter 12 . 11/24/2008
OH EM GEE OMG OMG OMG THIS IS SOO GOOD! HAHAHAHAHAH I WAS CRACKING UP AND FALLING OFF MY SEAT!

soza for da caps but its halarious.

Please Update soon! PRETTY PEASE!

Love

Bella Swan
lili-la-pieuvre chapter 12 . 9/30/2008
OMG! Hilarious! Update soon!
TheMashMonster chapter 12 . 7/14/2008
Omg update immediately! Hahaha I wanna know stuff NOW! Ah I hope the date with bella is worth it for jake! Poor sod. Now every1 thinks he is gay too! Well, more focus on edward of course lol. Ah this is funny! Update asap!

Luv ash
BlushingInsomniac chapter 12 . 7/3/2008
this is absoulutly hilarious

i hope you can update soon!
IchLiebeDich209 chapter 12 . 6/25/2008