Reviews for Lost Mate
itachi13080 chapter 4 . 7/17/2014
Very good story. :)
GoldenGryphon chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
Fun little story... more than a one shot and with the potential for so much more.

Great job!
Thank you.
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I've been reading midori Haru's Paper Cranes. She said she based her beginning off of your beginning, but took it in a completely different direction.

I'm glad I decided to read the chapter that so inspired her!

It took half a page until I was hooked on the characters and wanted to see what would happen next. I look forward to reading the next chapter to find out!

Thank you so much!
blackbloodywolf chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
awesome
UPDAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTEEEEE chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
ya ummm kay srry haha *scratches

back of head nervously* bout that

i thought this was still going ya

so sorry...ya kay great

book loved the ending...ya

i'm just gonna go now...
UPDAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTEEEEE chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
HOLY F*CK!11 THIS IS GREAT!

THNX! AND AWWEEESOOMMEEEE JOOB!

/ CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT

CHAPTER WHICH BY THE WAY IT HAS BEEN

3 FRICKEN YEARS! IT DOESN'T TAKE THAT

LOONG TO WRITE ONE CHAPTER!
Rarawir chapter 4 . 5/23/2011
Hey hey!

For chapter 3 I thought the introduction had to much description. I find it a little distracting.

For chapter 3 I loved it again. I just didn't understand quite well what happened after he picked her up "feather like". How did they end up in the middle of no where? And what is his father doing there?

Cant wait for the next chapter! Please don't leave us for 3 more years!
Rarawir chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
His chapter is absolutely perfect! I wouldn't change a single letter from it!

I'll e-mail you about "Pleasures of Business" because I have a lot to say P

Jo
Gothic-Lady-Kagome chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
I love this fic and I do hope you continue and update soon this is after all a rather intriguing story and I do wish to read more of this wonderfully written fic. I have added you and your fic to my fav. author and story alert! AND thank you for writing such a wonderful piece of art (I wish my fics were this good lol) I enjoyed this fic and can not wait to read more continue writing you have a wonderful talent and I loved this very much! I'm going to your profile to read more of your fics I'm sure they're just as wonderful as this one! Update soon I cant wait hehehe :)

Love your loyal reader/reviewer

Shannah

aka

DarkGoddessKagome
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
good chapter
GoodFriends chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
Hello there! Nice story you have written. I really like it, especially the part when Sesshomaru is eating the meal Kagome had prepared for him.
ishala8 chapter 4 . 8/10/2009
This is a great fic so far though I don't want it to end so quick. To me, this seems like the perfect BEGINNING but is by NO MEANS close to a finish. There are so many great plots you can build around this so, please, keep up the good work/
monkey-101 chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
Great chapter.

Update soon.

:)monkey-101(:
KACE19 chapter 4 . 5/3/2008
yea i love this story i like the plot very much please keep me posted.
Aoko Rosetta chapter 4 . 3/27/2008