Reviews for Under the Rose
promptis chapter 2 . 7/16
that was amazing hhhhh
psynekopath chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
This is great! So emotional so beautiful so warm... Those bastards deserved more pain... I'm new to this fandom but thanks for the story!
Cnblue-BOICE16 chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
So...perfect! O.O This is a complete masterpiece, as expected from you Blackened Wing :D. OH BUT HOW I HATE THOSE TWO NOBLE VAMPIRE BASTARDS! THEY DESERVE TO DIE! *growls in murderous rage* They are soooooooooo lucky Zero spared their pathetic lives! I hope that they get used by that letch of a vampire that Kaname was talking about, so they know how Zero felt! Grrrr... *takes a deep breath* Great story and lots of love! ;D
shelby98 chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
I've read this one too many times to count and I love it! Hope to see more stories from you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
like this!
Zofcu chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
I don't know why, but when Kaname came to save Zero, I was so relieved that I started to cry.
This was a masterpiece!
Soma307 chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
please write another one its wonderful
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Yayy! Happy ending :) I don't really know what else to say..but I really liked it :3
neverbeentoschool chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE this story. It's only two chapters long, and yet you managed to capture a beauty that most authors are sometimes lucky enough to achieve twenty chapters in (if at all). Simply stunning, and a fantastic read!
Lamister Soul chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
I must say, I've never read a story quite like yours before. I praise you for keeping them both in character, and making their actions believable and referring to how they should act. Kaname cussing was surprising for me, but it somehow fits in an odd way. I was prepared for some two-on-one onslaught, but the scenario with which you presented was a mind-numbing horror that I'm surprised didn't emotionally scar Zero any further then it already did. I was wishing a horrible, torturous death on the two when they dared to try and pleasure themselves using a pureblood's lover.

I knew Kaname would show up, as you had already stated in the AN at the beginning of the first chapter. But the lethal, animalistic ferocity in which he swept in was definately praise-worthy. I was slightly surprised when Zero asked Kaname to spare them. That is the one thing I don't think I'm too happy about with this story, as I can't see Zero wishing to spare someone else's lives after they practically almost ruined his own. I totally agree with Kaname, I would've let them "squirm like the ungrateful rats they are" and left with Zero and an order to keep on slashing at themselves until they bled out.

The touching scene of heartbreaking guilt you made Kaname portray and the shocking weakness Zero had no choice BUT to show were the overall wrap-up of the entire story. Kaname and Zero both crying made me feel so brokenly sad, because they are two of the strongest animated characters I know, and seeing them both so openly broken was rendering me speechless.

So yes, as you can obviously see, I am in love with this story and am sure to never forget it. ;D
ilikeclimbingtrees chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
As the second of your stories I have read, I am once again amazed at how well you write!

I love this story and can't wait to read your others!
yaoilover4 chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
mmm... cute enough :) I liked it, especially the part were Kaname want to reduce to ashes the two asshole but stop 'cause Ze-chan asked him to, that was salvaje and sweet */*

Anyway, I'm adding 'cha to my favorites list!

Ja'ne!
rosaikibu chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
Yeah, this was one of my first fanfic reading...sometime ago...

Very good one, all because of some misunderstandings...

Glad that Zero is OK and i luv how you put Kaname's strong protective-ness and possessive-ness over Zero...

Good writings...already added as one of my fav!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
i loved this wow and yep this is the first vampire knight fic i have read lols ive been watchn the show latly :) and i am a huge yaoi shipper lols ive been watch only yaoi for like the last 3 weeks haha and these to wld be good together hehe hot,, i love it and oh the pain and blood mmmmmm i like and yup i love it
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Okay, first off, lemme' just say that I really enjoy reading the amount of detail you put in your writing. It's elegant and, I know this is an odd word to use, but precious as well! . Secondly, I LOVE the blood bond. I first got into vampire bonds when I was in tenth grade thanks to a series known as Vampire Academy but I think I almost like Kaname and Zero's bond better. Especially with how you portray it. -

Okay, now onto the actual happenings in this chapter!~ Again, I dispise those nobles! -_- People like that really jerk my chain and it's one of the very many reasons why I can't stand the stupid vampire level pyramid. It's discriminating and cruel! But obviously, Kaname comes for him and it's amazingly precious to see how angry and protective he gets. I almost wish Zero would have let Kaname kill them but then, he wouldn't be sweet, classic Zero, now would he? UU And how tender Kaname was with him afterwards...again, a simple joy to read. Especially when you described how badly Zero was feeling. I was easily able to picture that protectice fire of fury and passion burning in Kaname's eyes. Such a lovely story! ;W;