Reviews for When Doctors Can't Leave Their Faces Alone
ElizabethStiles chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
It's very cute. Sorry about insane shortness of this review but I have to save my literary genius for stories.
edlovesjuicyfruit73 chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
Wow Tris, what a shock! But I really liked the twist to it, not all stories are happy endings after all. That's life!

Everyone was in character and the descriptions were awesome as always. So, is the story really over now? Aw, I really liked it! It was so unique and different! Either way, it was awesome. I'm glad things calmed down so I could read it.

Juicy

P.S. Tris, I think if you're grandfather would've been able to read your work... he would have been very proud of you. I know I am, and several others are also thankful (including myself)for your kindness and we admire your talent. Your stories inspire and keep me on edge; don't lose your passion for writing any time soon ya hear? It's too great to let go!
mokonahapuuuuuu chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
One word: ADORABLE!

Markus is trying to back away, while Val's trying to help! haha!
edlovesjuicyfruit73 chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Ew! Gross! Poor kitties! Yeah, that's perty nasty. I like the desriptions, they were very good. I would only suggest that you call Val "Valerie" when first introducing her to the story, s instead of calling her "Val Blaylock", maybe you should just call her Valerie Blaylock then proceed by calling her Val. Just a suggestion, but other then that, yeah this was good!

I liked that part about the cake too XD

Way to go! Keep it up Tris!

Juicy
pop-loli misa chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
hm that was entertaining :)

are ya gonna continue?
edlovesjuicyfruit73 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Uh don't you hate those damn eyelashes? They driving me frigging crazy! And I can't even wash it out, my eyes are SO sensitive! Poor Markus, at least Val was there to help the poor man out! I enjoyed those little jokes they shared, that made it all the more interesting. I think the characters were depicted very well, I will look forward to your... 15 other TC fics!

Keep it up!