Reviews for A Heart's Savior
Zhee chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
I love this story! I can feel Bella's apprehension to actually meet her savior, especially knowing it's Edward :)
ArlynG chapter 17 . 9/11/2010
I love reading your story, in fact, I've read this only in one sitting. And I'm looking forward on reading the sequel. Thanks for sharing.
obsessedmom chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
This is the second time I have read this and love it still the same!

:o)
TwiTragic13 chapter 17 . 8/29/2010
loved it

TwiTragic13

xoxo
Tinkerbellgirl chapter 17 . 8/13/2010
This has been a great story that has kept me up late at night to finish. I loved it. Bravo
xXcrossedXx chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
I love your story. I think the plot and the characters are well thought out. I hope all goes well :D

~Columbia
emmzac chapter 17 . 7/31/2010
Thank you for a lovely sweet story. It held me from start to finish, now to start on the sequel that you mentioned. Hope it's just as good.
DJW Isabella Cullen chapter 17 . 7/25/2010
This was excellent it had me in tears and then a huge smile on my face.
smilton chapter 17 . 7/23/2010
Great story, it had me in tears. I loved it and I am about to start the sequel.
MoniMD chapter 12 . 7/20/2010
he is sick, isn't he? god, edward.. what are you doing?
MoniMD chapter 9 . 7/20/2010
rosalie.. bitch! that woman so doesn't deserve sweet emmett!
MoniMD chapter 7 . 7/20/2010
awwwww edward is the cuttest thig when he is waking up... i want to hug him from here!
Elicullen26 chapter 17 . 7/19/2010
OMG!

I drank this story whole in one gulp, it was so amazing! I cried so much and laughed and squealed!

I'm getting right on with the sequel, I know you are not writing now, but I hope you will in the future because you are amazing and I'll definitely read anything you write!

Thanks so much!
MoniMD chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
hmmmm easy how someone can from a savior become a jackass in a blink of an eye... way to go bella!
Elicullen26 chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
Ok, now I know why SR has you on his favorites, I am completely hooked!

I wish I was around Fanfic in general when you were writing this, but now I just feel like racing through the chapters, so thank God is complete!

Awesome really and I'm looking forward to read more of your work when I'm done with this one.

Have a great weekend :)