Reviews for A Heart's Savior
Michaelmas54 chapter 17 . 11/21/2016
A very sweet story - thanks x
EnglishBookLover chapter 17 . 2/12/2016
Love It!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
I really hope all the spelling and grammar errors are just first draft mistakes, otherwise you are in dire need of an education. Spoils the whole tale.
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
I loved this story! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 11/20/2015
This was such a beautiful story. I thank you so much for all of your hard work. You are such a wonderful talented
Writer! I will have to read more of your stories real soon! This was such a wonderful escape for me as I have been stuck in bed for over three yrs for severe health reasons. Fanfiction is a glorious thing!
God Bless,
Anita (Atwiggs)
Atwiggs chapter 14 . 11/20/2015
Thank God!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 11/20/2015
O M G!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 11/20/2015
You are a very talanted writer...
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 11/20/2015
Yeah! Love it is. I hope nobody freaks out!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
Edward is definetly a little uptight! I think Bella will help him with that problem ;)
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 11/19/2015
Now you're talking! Nothing better than sweet, sexy kisses?...Well there are better things, but it's too early for that hmmmm? ;)
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 11/19/2015
Bella seems to be just as locked up as he is...I wonder who has the key? I can't wait until they let their hair down and really enjoy themselves.
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 11/19/2015
Oh Bella! Now you are looking at Edward in a different way...Is he going to be too much work? Doesn't really matter though because she won't be able to stay away!
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
Oh man, there goes Bella ;)! Probably Edward too! They just can't deny it!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
Damn, what's up with Edward? Maybe she looked like his former "girl friend" or "wife". Who knows I'm just guessing here.
1,440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »