Reviews for A Heart's Savior
Simply Fantastic chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
great chapter! update please :]
KlutzLike Bella chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
I actually really like this. It's different than anything I've seen before. Different is good. I am really interested in seeing where this goes, as I said in my last review. Keep up the good work.
skynparisii chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
Excellent story, I love it! I hope it will be a long one.
xAlcottx chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
Wow. I really am not a fan of AU stories, but I am really, really enjoying this. I think you have done a good job keeping the characters 'in character' and the writing is excellent.

Good work. I look forward to reading more!
EC4me chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
This is a really good story. Poor Edward!
arreyn emme chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
Hey! I really love this story. You do a great job developing both of the characters' insecurities. Keep it up.
jennipher chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
I can already tell that this is going to get really deep. I love this. I hopee you update really soon!
Forks1 chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
Ah... now thats better... Edward came back, he wants to spend time with Bella... Such a sad way to have your parents die and to feel the responsiblity and guilt over that... Great chapter, can't wait for the next one!

Forks1 chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
oh... He doesn't want to be her friend? *sniffles* Great chapter... cant wait to read the next!

CHEEKYCHIN chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
its so absolutely amazing :)

Loving the chapter. Just enough of everything.

No wonder...edward is so withdrawn. !

Keep writing :)
bloodiLove chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
that was really cute!
stupidvampires101 chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
I was surprised when Edward showed up at her apartment. I didn't expect him to come around so fast, although I'm glad he did. Poor guy has quite a few issues! No wonder he acts so strange some times. It would be hard enough to have been the one driving when you wrecked the car, but then to have your twin blame you. Wow, that would really suck! Hopefully Bella can help him out! I love Alice and all her nosey, pushiness.
MarryMeFirst chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
Ooh. I love the story. I just caught up on all the chapters. I can't wait to see how it unfolds. Update soon.
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
Hm...interesting story line. I like it! Can't wait to see where you go with this story! Keep it going!
stupidvampires101 chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
Well, I kind of figured he would be at the party. It was nice that he apologized, but he was still kind of acting weird. Guess we'll see why in the future! I'm also glad that Bella feels better about the whole situation. Can't wait to see what there next chance run in will be!
1,406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 .. Last Next »