Reviews for A Heart's Savior
CHEEKYCHIN chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
amazing as always.

good pace for story, not to fast, not too slow.

:) it should have been FREESIAS! :P

keep writing
cornellgj chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
I LOVE your story! The way you're building up the romance is just beautiful...the depth of the characters is amazing. Can't wait for more! :)
Forks1 chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
Great chapter... I like how you are building up the anticipation in their relationship!

Kim
MartaSwan chapter 4 . 2/29/2008
wow...poor edward, i'm so sad for him. i hope you update soon because i just love this story too much

baci

Marta
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
it just gets better and better! I still love it so far! update soon!
barbiedoll123 chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
this chapter was by far the best one yet
AnnieEm chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
This is very sweet and sad . . . I like the parallels you have been drawing to Twilight (the friend statement and Edward brushing his hand along Bella's cheek). The way you have portrayed Edward is unique - he is as tormented as the 'real' Edward, just in a different way. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work.
Simply Fantastic chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
great chapter! update please :]
KlutzLike Bella chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
I actually really like this. It's different than anything I've seen before. Different is good. I am really interested in seeing where this goes, as I said in my last review. Keep up the good work.
skynparisii chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
Excellent story, I love it! I hope it will be a long one.
xAlcottx chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
Wow. I really am not a fan of AU stories, but I am really, really enjoying this. I think you have done a good job keeping the characters 'in character' and the writing is excellent.

Good work. I look forward to reading more!
EC4me chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
This is a really good story. Poor Edward!
arreyn emme chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
Hey! I really love this story. You do a great job developing both of the characters' insecurities. Keep it up.
jennipher chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
I can already tell that this is going to get really deep. I love this. I hopee you update really soon!
Forks1 chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
Ah... now thats better... Edward came back, he wants to spend time with Bella... Such a sad way to have your parents die and to feel the responsiblity and guilt over that... Great chapter, can't wait for the next one!

Kim