Reviews for A Heart's Savior
IloveEdwardxx0 chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
I love the story! update soon

Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
yay! that was really really great! I am really loving this I know you just updated but can you do it again soon? I hope you do, I can wait but it is so herd! oh by the way I don't know if you'll tell me this but I have to ask any, ok so I know that Edward and Emmett are brother-in-laws' but how? is it that Rose is Edwards sis and Emmett and her got married or was Edward married to Emmetts sis and she died? and that why he is so sad. aw sad thought :(

anyway I will get it if you can't say but again I just had to ask but if I have to I will wait to fined out!...
MartaSwan chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
love it, really. omg updatre soon. brother in law? as in married with emmett's sister, or emmett's married to edward's? and if one of the two is hitched, why are they alone at a party?

brande chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
Great story so far, you have me totally excited to read more chapters!
barbiedoll123 chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
that was very good ,i was wondering why he wouldnt want to be her friend
TwilightAddict40 chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
Oh! This is going to be so good! I can't wait for you to continue this story! I love the opening chapter.
MartaSwan chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
love it, i wonder what could have made edward so sad. for once it's not bella the one who had a scarred past. i like it. maybe a little patient or a

update soon

Giselita chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
i deffenitely like it!

please go on!

barbiedoll123 chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
that was really good
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
that was really a good poem
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
Yep I love it a lot! you have me hooked on this one and I must say that I am going to be waiting for you to update! I hope you do it really really soon! oh by the way did I say I loved it?
0ra3ngxsp0rk chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
I really like it..

This story has lots of potential. :-D

And I love the ending- "But it didn’t matter, because apparently, he had a screw loose."

I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
oh I really love that. on to the next though I think I am going to really like this one! ;)
jami30 chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
This sounds so good so far... I love human Edward & Bella

I'm excited for more, I loved Hereafter!
Enthralled chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I'm excited by just the prologue...yippee!
1,406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 Next »