Reviews for A Heart's Savior
bloodiLove chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
that was really cute!
stupidvampires101 chapter 4 . 2/28/2008
I was surprised when Edward showed up at her apartment. I didn't expect him to come around so fast, although I'm glad he did. Poor guy has quite a few issues! No wonder he acts so strange some times. It would be hard enough to have been the one driving when you wrecked the car, but then to have your twin blame you. Wow, that would really suck! Hopefully Bella can help him out! I love Alice and all her nosey, pushiness.
MarryMeFirst chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
Ooh. I love the story. I just caught up on all the chapters. I can't wait to see how it unfolds. Update soon.
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
Hm...interesting story line. I like it! Can't wait to see where you go with this story! Keep it going!
stupidvampires101 chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
Well, I kind of figured he would be at the party. It was nice that he apologized, but he was still kind of acting weird. Guess we'll see why in the future! I'm also glad that Bella feels better about the whole situation. Can't wait to see what there next chance run in will be!
IloveEdwardxx0 chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
I love the story! update soon

~IloveEdward~
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
yay! that was really really great! I am really loving this I know you just updated but can you do it again soon? I hope you do, I can wait but it is so herd! oh by the way I don't know if you'll tell me this but I have to ask any, ok so I know that Edward and Emmett are brother-in-laws' but how? is it that Rose is Edwards sis and Emmett and her got married or was Edward married to Emmetts sis and she died? and that why he is so sad. aw sad thought :(

anyway I will get it if you can't say but again I just had to ask but if I have to I will wait to fined out!...
MartaSwan chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
love it, really. omg updatre soon. brother in law? as in married with emmett's sister, or emmett's married to edward's? and if one of the two is hitched, why are they alone at a party?

baci

Marta
brande chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
Great story so far, you have me totally excited to read more chapters!
barbiedoll123 chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
that was very good ,i was wondering why he wouldnt want to be her friend
TwilightAddict40 chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
Oh! This is going to be so good! I can't wait for you to continue this story! I love the opening chapter.
MartaSwan chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
love it, i wonder what could have made edward so sad. for once it's not bella the one who had a scarred past. i like it. maybe a little patient or a girlfriend...mh

update soon

Giselle
barbiedoll123 chapter 2 . 2/28/2008
that was really good
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
that was really a good poem
1,411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93 94 .. Last Next »