Reviews for Dark love
MarinaDee chapter 20 . 18h
This was...different. I've always read Tomione where Hermione timetravels to 1944 but this was actually really refreshing. I've never read a story where he questions his past or kinda regrets his decisions but it was so nice to see that aspect of his thoughts.

What I really would've liked more than anything, was to see how the rest of the Wizarding world turned out. How were the Malfoys regarded in their world, how's the dynamic between the Potters and the Weasleys, how are the rest of the Sacred 28 regarded..etc.

But all in all, I think you did a splendid job.
Spatika chapter 20 . 9/13
I think it was quite good but it shouldn't have like sooooo much sex.
galassialuna chapter 20 . 8/17
Great story! I stayed up waaaaayyy too late binging it hahaha
jenkent chapter 20 . 8/8
Beautiful story. Cool idea. I spotted a few spelling things like vial for vile or heals for heels, but nothing major that took away from the story. Excellent job...adding to my favorites now.
Simran chapter 20 . 6/1
I love this story a lot! I just wanna keep reading , altogether I just want to say great story!
Alexia Colette chapter 4 . 1/13
What the fuck am I reading? I'm gonna stop here and hope that you were 13 or younger when you wrote this.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/16/2017
That was beautiful! Thank you for writing this heartwarming story.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/3/2017
I actually like this even if it is OOC. :)

Hope you keep writing and god bless!

~ r
antonia chapter 14 . 6/11/2017
you are a genius.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/11/2017
Beatiful story.
It must feel amazing to see reviews even after like 10 years of your creations.
A.A chapter 6 . 3/18/2017
The best voldy and mione fanfic.

Slytherin for life!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/15/2017
I LOVE THIS! I just can't comprehend how Hermione and Tom can be such a perfect match! They' re perfect together! Great story.