Reviews for Josef & the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day
Princess-Amon-Rae chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Oh God. Mick crashed into Josefs ferrari. Oh God armageddon has come. Good job!
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Mick...crashed...the Mercedes that Josef bought him...into Josef's FERRARI? Oh. My. God. ROTFLMAO! This fic was just PRICELESS. Wow...rainy days really do suck! Lol! Poor Josef. Heheh. Cool fic XD

Peace Out! _
Princess Shido chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
lol! Poor Josef. lol btw always one of my favorite books as a kid!
Eurral Eseret chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Aw! Poor Josef!
Mallie chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Oh poor Josef!

This really was a pretty craptastic day,hopefully tomorrow will be better.
Malu Snape Rickman chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Aw poor little Josef!

Really a bad rainy day! (

*Hugs him a lot*
fireyhotspot chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
LOL good story
Temperance Ride chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Oops. I cried laughing again. Now I have to put off going downstairs or my mom'll think I'm insane. hahahahaha.
Miss Late Bloomer chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
All your one-shots that I've read are absolute riots, and surely you know you have a gift for comedy. However, what sticks out in my mind about this one isn't the comedy, but the heartwrenching 'conversation' with Sara. That was just beautifully executed, and is what I'll remember about this fic. And it's why I'm adding it to my favorites.
Josef's Grl chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Oh man. Talk about your bad days from Hades. *g* Poor Josef. He needs a hug.

Had to comment on the last line though...YEOOUUCCH! Not the Ferrari! Um...it would probably be safer for Mick if he didn't let on about smashing into Josef's 'Baby' at all. That conversation wouldn't go well at all.

And I agree with ErisFury. I want to see how Josef would react to someone calling him Joey. *g*

This fic was just about the funniest ever. Reminds me of some of the fics I used to write for Buffy. Kudos to you! And you're also on my fav author list...along with ErisFury and Silvanelf...feel the love. :)
krazykiwigirl27 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
NO NOT THE FERRARI! Hahaha, that was funny. Even 400-year-old immortals have off-days, I guess. Awesome story.
leslucids chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
loved it good job
Mamashirl chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Hahahaha... "I can put off telling him that I crashed into his Ferrari in my rush to get over hereā€¦" best part right there hehehe
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
wow. that was a funny story and yet depressing as I felt for Josef, as I have those bad days myself when the world is

just out too get me and laugh. P.S Josef's gonna be pissed once he wakes to find his car a wreak! bad Mick.
10thandrose chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
That definitely goes down as the worst day ever. Well, until you two write part II I guess. :)

Jessica