Reviews for Forward
Paul chapter 78 . 5/22
Always loved this story. Been coming back to it for a couple years now, always hoping to see more.
Sheet scope of it is downright incredible and he content blows me away. James revenge on Niska, the six rifles (although I question if you really needed to kill the Frenchman, he and the Brit might be my favorite parts of he whole thing) other psychic kids, colonel olbrin, the trainer from the academy it’s crew all hose were just the highlights.
Understand that writers block can be pretty bad sometimes but this no about it; this story has over 1,700 reviews. It has an incredibly detailed tv tropes page complete with a character page! All that but it still lies dormant. Se ms wrong somehow. If you are still alive and reading these then I’ll say this: if you never do come back to writing his, at least posting an outline of what you would have done to conclude wrath and/or the story itself would be good
I don't understand why you would go to all this work to set up the story, characters arcs, etc, then claim "this is where the ass kicking starts" as the last words you ever write here, then drop the entire story. WTF?
subway surfers chapter 1 . 4/2
Your site has a lot of useful information for myself. I visit regularly. Hope to have more quality items.
Totally lost my interest when he had River kissing a girl. I am sooo tired of everyone putting gay/lesbian crap in every story. Don't care what people do in their own space but I don't want to see it. Ruined his entire story line for me.
Great read, my friend! Thanks for the effort and I look forward to more from you...
cammaxton chapter 12 . 12/19/2017
I live in constant hope that this will one day be continued! Please, it's so good!
bob parley chapter 78 . 11/25/2017
Please finish this story!
TobyTCH chapter 78 . 10/15/2017
Alright, this is a genuinely incredible story and I hope that you come back to finish it some day, it deserves it.
redeclipse516 chapter 78 . 8/3/2017
Ok so I'm really late on this one, but this has to be one of the greatest stories I have had the pleasure of reading. Your writing style is phenomenal as well as your ability to break down all the characters and build a compelling plot and character development. River is my favorite character so it is absolutely amazing to be able to read and further delve myself into her psychosis through your story. It's been 3 years but I truly do hope you come back to finish this story up.
traube.xp chapter 78 . 7/13/2017
REALLY?! You had to stop there? Really!?
Dear Lord, have some mercy and atleast upload the next chapter.
cammaxton chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
Ah, I must've read this story for yhe5 first time 3 or 4 years ago... I check every few weeks in the desperate hope that maybe you'll come back to it one day! It's too good to be left unfinished!
RHJunior chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
it's more that exposure to space turns the gun oil to gunk, making the gun seize up.
wanna-bearockstar chapter 78 . 11/21/2016
I just started reading this story a few days ago! Needless to say I've had lots of late nights and my eyes are sore but it's worth it because of how amazing it is! I love it so much! I just wish you finished it though. Hopefully you'll come back to it soon so we can 'see' River take her revenge x
Lady J chapter 78 . 10/24/2016
Great story. Shame it's not finished...
Ryana chapter 78 . 10/15/2016
Awesome story! The only negative to it is the lack of ending. Even if you never finish the series having the rest of this episode or arc would be enough. Please consider returning to this story!
1,725 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »