Reviews for Forward
Great read, my friend! Thanks for the effort and I look forward to more from you...
cammaxton chapter 12 . 12/19/2017
I live in constant hope that this will one day be continued! Please, it's so good!
bob parley chapter 78 . 11/25/2017
Please finish this story!
TobyTCH chapter 78 . 10/15/2017
Alright, this is a genuinely incredible story and I hope that you come back to finish it some day, it deserves it.
redeclipse516 chapter 78 . 8/3/2017
Ok so I'm really late on this one, but this has to be one of the greatest stories I have had the pleasure of reading. Your writing style is phenomenal as well as your ability to break down all the characters and build a compelling plot and character development. River is my favorite character so it is absolutely amazing to be able to read and further delve myself into her psychosis through your story. It's been 3 years but I truly do hope you come back to finish this story up.
traube.xp chapter 78 . 7/13/2017
REALLY?! You had to stop there? Really!?
Dear Lord, have some mercy and atleast upload the next chapter.
cammaxton chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
Ah, I must've read this story for yhe5 first time 3 or 4 years ago... I check every few weeks in the desperate hope that maybe you'll come back to it one day! It's too good to be left unfinished!
RHJunior chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
it's more that exposure to space turns the gun oil to gunk, making the gun seize up.
wanna-bearockstar chapter 78 . 11/21/2016
I just started reading this story a few days ago! Needless to say I've had lots of late nights and my eyes are sore but it's worth it because of how amazing it is! I love it so much! I just wish you finished it though. Hopefully you'll come back to it soon so we can 'see' River take her revenge x
Lady J chapter 78 . 10/24/2016
Great story. Shame it's not finished...
Ryana chapter 78 . 10/15/2016
Awesome story! The only negative to it is the lack of ending. Even if you never finish the series having the rest of this episode or arc would be enough. Please consider returning to this story!
Glumski chapter 78 . 9/22/2016
I don't have any clue how I did not find this story earlier (it being the first one sorted by Faves by far), but I'm very glad I found it now. This is excellent, with the first chapters so incredibly close to the show's tone that it seemed unreal at first. 'Silver' is probably my favourite episode so far; it's so witty that it made me (literally) laugh out loud. I'm not that sure if I like 'Charity' and 'Hunt', possibly because I don't very much like the concept of Inducers, but both your original ideas and your style of writing are fascinating and consistent.
And 'Wrath' really is a masterpiece. I hope you're going to continue the episode and the entire series in general, it's a pity to see this incomplete and abandoned.
Ali chapter 78 . 9/2/2016
Found your story a couple of weeks ago. Have loved every moment. I feel like I'm in an episode and I love how you write everyone! Really hope you can continue this story. Thanks!
S chapter 78 . 8/26/2016
I just wanted to say that I have really loved reading your story. It is hands down the best fic in any fandom I have ever read, and I read an embarrassing amount of the stuff. I do however have one tiny request. Could you maybe update your authors page as to the situation regarding this story? I know you're still active since you update other stories, but I'd really appreciate a little note to let us know if this story is discontinued or not. If it's not, then I'll wait as long as need be because I get that life takes priority, but if it is then I'd like to be able to put it to rest so to speak.
Again, thanks for writing this amazing story and I do hope to see it continued some day.
theopromes chapter 31 . 8/16/2016
and since you enjoy physics so much, here is another nitpick:
According to the [u]combined gas law[/u] (wikipedia it) the temperature of a gas equals pressure times volume, so since the volume (serenity's cargo bay) stays the same, for every increase in pressure you get a linear increase in temperature. since the pressure has been going up from the normal atmospheric 100kPa, the air shooting out shouldn't be "extremely cold", It'd be warmer than serenity's usual room temperature. Just how much warmer depends on the pressure needed to propel serenity, but i'm not going to go there :)
1,721 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »