Reviews for Forward
Darkerfox chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Love it. I'm just sad I never took up speed reading, Hope you never stop writing, 'cause you're so good at it.
Darkerfox chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Perfection.
Darkerfox chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Do you have PayPal? Because I feel like I should be paying you for this. This is too good to be free. Must be some tiny print I didn't see that says I sold my soul to read this fantastic story.

Oh, well. It's worth it. lol
Darkerfox chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
I. Love. This. Story.

Joss Whedon couldn't have written it better. Probably just as good though ;)

I thought you made a formatting mistake... but then you cleared that up... Thanks for that! I thought you were going nuts too ;)
Darkerfox chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
I like the episode with River. Very much how River would have reacted. Same with the rest of the characters. I like how you made Jayne into a good character with some wit. Other writers portray him as an idiot, which he isn't. You know as I do that he just doesn't care about it. That doesn't make him stupid, just indifferent lol.

Mal isn't getting as much screen time as I expected, though you did mention River will be the central character. Book's words to River was short and to the point. Without him and Wash, this story wouldn't have been too fun to read, but I would have anyway because you have such a good grasp of their mannerisms.

Thank you for all of that.
Darkerfox chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Glad you kept them alive. I appreciate it. I was so very sad when they both died in the BDM. Looking forward to the rest of the work.

Love the characterization in this story, so funny and in character.
Sengachi chapter 78 . 9/11/2013
So, I just read this for the first time. And /this/ is what I end on. Nnnnnnnngh. I love your story far too much, I can hardly stand the suspense.
Saratai chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
This is great reading, peptuck! I'm really enjoying it. You catch the tone of voice just right for each character, and I especially love your River. And you peg Wash really well - so many people make him out to be a goofball when he is much more than that - as shown in War Stories. Keep writing, please :-)
kikjezrous chapter 78 . 8/31/2013
. . .

Look, I've been reading this for the past five days, and I finally got here, after clicking the Next button 77 times.
AND THEN IT WAS NO LONGER THERE.
I am beyond words. What I mean by this, is no matter how incapacitated this fic has made me through destroying all my time, there is no way whatsoever I can possibly function with a cliffhanger like that. I'm sorry, but I can't.
And it was last updated four months ago? 78-1 chapters waits, five years, that's an average of 24 days between updates.
Heck naw.

Please in the name of everything precious and longwinded, DON'T LET THIS BE DEAD!

Oh, and I like it. The fic.
cmtaylor531 chapter 78 . 8/27/2013
I just spent the past week reading over this story. I just couldn't stop. Thrilling and addicting. I really hope the next chapter comes soon. I am no where near satisfied and full. I need more. I love how you have written River. You even made me like Jayne. So well done.
Muse Dae chapter 78 . 8/26/2013
I told you I would finally log in and add EVERYTHING and all of the things (ignore me, I've been drinking a little). I really hope you haven't disappeared from this fic because it is gorgeous and the writing is phenomenal and sometimes I forget what's canon and what isn't. I was talking to my dad about Merlins and Blanks and the Inducers and everything and he was looking at me like I was insane and then I realised that that stuff isn't canon (but in my head? It totally is).

Essentially, this fic is phenomenal, you are phenomenal, and I guess I'll just have to reread all of this until you update ;)
Muse Dae chapter 68 . 8/25/2013
Eventually I will log in (eventually), but for now I'm just saddened by the lack of authors notes at the end of this chapter :c your wit is sorely missed here.
Muse Dae chapter 52 . 8/25/2013
Makes loud screaming noises about River/Jayne ok never stops screaming

This fic is marvelous, I'm obsessed, I haven't stopped reading, and wow no this is perfect and as soon as I have a laptop I'm favoriting and everything but for now I can't log in (lol lazy)
Guest chapter 78 . 8/13/2013
This remains THE BEST Firefly fanfic, period. Please continue writing!
Teforins chapter 61 . 8/9/2013
Having got to this point, I must register that if we don't see Kathryn get tortured to death by the HoB I will be very disappointed.
1,714 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »