Reviews for Forward
Jaycie Victory chapter 36 . 7/30/2013
Brilliant. You have such wonderful ideas and execute them brilliantly.
Jaycie Victory chapter 34 . 7/30/2013
Bloody hell. Glad I wasn't reading the end of that chapter and then having to wait for an update! Brilliant cliffhanger.
Jaycie Victory chapter 30 . 7/27/2013
Argh! You ratchet the tension so well! The crew must ask themselves how can so many things go wrong at once?

Also, love your knowledge of physics - I'd say it's more than basic! How do you know about spaceship controls? That Wash pov was so convincing...
Guest chapter 27 . 7/27/2013
Ha to Jayne and Benny Hill! That's perfect. Loved the Indiana Jones callback when River shot Si Quan - so Firefly! You're very talented.
DayDream Jedi chapter 74 . 7/26/2013
This story is IN-CREDIBLE! I'm eagerly looking forward to more. :)
Jaycie Victory chapter 12 . 7/26/2013
Was that Mal or Jayne at the end? The set-up (throughout the story and in the scene) and some of his actions made it seem like Jayne, but it doesn't follow character-wise that he'd be reading...

I think it must be Mal - but I kind of hope it's not! Mal was important, sure, but surely the line about bringing her home should have been directed at Jayne?! Either way it aas beautifully written.

On a related note, I hope Jayne gets full credit for what he did in the next episode. As you can probably tell, I'm rather emotionally involved in this tale ;-) Which is testament to what an excellent job you've done. Thank you.
Jaycie Victory chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
Your knowledge of combat and military tactics and space aeronautics seems very high - where did you learn it? Is some of it from the show? Such as the plasma blasts softening metal etc? Or do you make it up? :-) It's excellent.
Jaycie Victory chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Fantastic characterisation
Jaycie Victory chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
This is TENSE!
Jaycie Victory chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
I love this chapter. River's (or rather your!) take on each of their characters, comparing them to weapons, and River's POV which was suitably erratic but still conveyed the action. Wonderful. I'm also intrigued by the interaction between Jayne and River. It's beautifully written.
hotforteacher3 chapter 50 . 7/21/2013
Well Gorram, now I reeeeeally want an electrosword. Just as soon as its invented. 8)
Freewheeler chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
The fight scene was hilarious :) Nice start. I happened upon this story by chance, as I'm mostly active in the Castle fandom. I'll continue reading :)
anon4utu chapter 78 . 6/26/2013
Love this work at always. Did you borrow just a tad from Farscape (vis the neural clone that Scorpius put in John's brain) for the description of what Rashid "saw" in Tam's brain?
voodoobuddha chapter 27 . 6/26/2013
Guest chapter 55 . 6/25/2013
Zev Nai? Is that a Dragon Age reference I see? Seriously awesome. And I thought I couldn't respect and absolutely adore you more after the Dresden line!
1,688 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »