Reviews for Forward
NiskaHater chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
I think I'm going to enjoy this next chapter a bit more than a sane man ought to.
LyraDragonfly chapter 78 . 10/1/2013
ASSKICKING COMMENCE!
Darkerfox chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
Umm...can you not give us too many cliffhangers... I need sleep! :p

Great chapter. That last scene with Mal lead the charge towards Serenity seemed short. I could just be tired, but it wasn't as clear the first time through the paragraphs.

Thanks for the story. Hope they aren't working you too hard at your company and you update when you get a chance.
Darkerfox chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
Great story. Great chapter. Can't be better. If it was, then I eat my hat.
Darkerfox chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Agreed. Mal and Inara are a very complex characters. You've done a wonderful job in Whedon's absence. I'd hardly know the difference until you pointed it out lol.

I'm glad River managed to stay intact.

Maybe we'll see a bit more of Book and his back story. I'm still curious how you'll flesh him out. I like the line referring to Kaylee by Mal quoted by Zoe. Wow, that was a mouthful... .
Darkerfox chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
Okay. After a couple chapters of this, the torture is getting a bit ripe. And my stomach is tying in knots. Kinda what you expected? I try not to skip over it, but it's taking a little more effort to digest.

Still love Mal. He really is the most interesting man. Everything you wrote was in character. All of it.
Darkerfox chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Love it. I'm just sad I never took up speed reading, Hope you never stop writing, 'cause you're so good at it.
Darkerfox chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
Perfection.
Darkerfox chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Do you have PayPal? Because I feel like I should be paying you for this. This is too good to be free. Must be some tiny print I didn't see that says I sold my soul to read this fantastic story.

Oh, well. It's worth it. lol
Darkerfox chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
I. Love. This. Story.

Joss Whedon couldn't have written it better. Probably just as good though ;)

I thought you made a formatting mistake... but then you cleared that up... Thanks for that! I thought you were going nuts too ;)
Darkerfox chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
I like the episode with River. Very much how River would have reacted. Same with the rest of the characters. I like how you made Jayne into a good character with some wit. Other writers portray him as an idiot, which he isn't. You know as I do that he just doesn't care about it. That doesn't make him stupid, just indifferent lol.

Mal isn't getting as much screen time as I expected, though you did mention River will be the central character. Book's words to River was short and to the point. Without him and Wash, this story wouldn't have been too fun to read, but I would have anyway because you have such a good grasp of their mannerisms.

Thank you for all of that.
Darkerfox chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Glad you kept them alive. I appreciate it. I was so very sad when they both died in the BDM. Looking forward to the rest of the work.

Love the characterization in this story, so funny and in character.
Sengachi chapter 78 . 9/11/2013
So, I just read this for the first time. And /this/ is what I end on. Nnnnnnnngh. I love your story far too much, I can hardly stand the suspense.
Saratai chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
This is great reading, peptuck! I'm really enjoying it. You catch the tone of voice just right for each character, and I especially love your River. And you peg Wash really well - so many people make him out to be a goofball when he is much more than that - as shown in War Stories. Keep writing, please :-)
kikjezrous chapter 78 . 8/31/2013
. . .

Look, I've been reading this for the past five days, and I finally got here, after clicking the Next button 77 times.
AND THEN IT WAS NO LONGER THERE.
I am beyond words. What I mean by this, is no matter how incapacitated this fic has made me through destroying all my time, there is no way whatsoever I can possibly function with a cliffhanger like that. I'm sorry, but I can't.
And it was last updated four months ago? 78-1 chapters waits, five years, that's an average of 24 days between updates.
Heck naw.

Please in the name of everything precious and longwinded, DON'T LET THIS BE DEAD!

Oh, and I like it. The fic.
1,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »