Reviews for Forward
Sengachi chapter 78 . 9/11/2013
So, I just read this for the first time. And /this/ is what I end on. Nnnnnnnngh. I love your story far too much, I can hardly stand the suspense.
Saratai chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
This is great reading, peptuck! I'm really enjoying it. You catch the tone of voice just right for each character, and I especially love your River. And you peg Wash really well - so many people make him out to be a goofball when he is much more than that - as shown in War Stories. Keep writing, please :-)
kikjezrous chapter 78 . 8/31/2013
. . .

Look, I've been reading this for the past five days, and I finally got here, after clicking the Next button 77 times.
AND THEN IT WAS NO LONGER THERE.
I am beyond words. What I mean by this, is no matter how incapacitated this fic has made me through destroying all my time, there is no way whatsoever I can possibly function with a cliffhanger like that. I'm sorry, but I can't.
And it was last updated four months ago? 78-1 chapters waits, five years, that's an average of 24 days between updates.
Heck naw.

Please in the name of everything precious and longwinded, DON'T LET THIS BE DEAD!

Oh, and I like it. The fic.
cmtaylor531 chapter 78 . 8/27/2013
I just spent the past week reading over this story. I just couldn't stop. Thrilling and addicting. I really hope the next chapter comes soon. I am no where near satisfied and full. I need more. I love how you have written River. You even made me like Jayne. So well done.
Muse Dae chapter 78 . 8/26/2013
I told you I would finally log in and add EVERYTHING and all of the things (ignore me, I've been drinking a little). I really hope you haven't disappeared from this fic because it is gorgeous and the writing is phenomenal and sometimes I forget what's canon and what isn't. I was talking to my dad about Merlins and Blanks and the Inducers and everything and he was looking at me like I was insane and then I realised that that stuff isn't canon (but in my head? It totally is).

Essentially, this fic is phenomenal, you are phenomenal, and I guess I'll just have to reread all of this until you update ;)
Muse Dae chapter 68 . 8/25/2013
Eventually I will log in (eventually), but for now I'm just saddened by the lack of authors notes at the end of this chapter :c your wit is sorely missed here.
Muse Dae chapter 52 . 8/25/2013
Makes loud screaming noises about River/Jayne ok never stops screaming

This fic is marvelous, I'm obsessed, I haven't stopped reading, and wow no this is perfect and as soon as I have a laptop I'm favoriting and everything but for now I can't log in (lol lazy)
Guest chapter 78 . 8/13/2013
This remains THE BEST Firefly fanfic, period. Please continue writing!
Teforins chapter 61 . 8/9/2013
Having got to this point, I must register that if we don't see Kathryn get tortured to death by the HoB I will be very disappointed.
Wrayth chapter 78 . 8/8/2013
Ok. I have spent the last few nights burning through this story. Very well done, and I am anticipating more. A few minor typing errors, but overall this is one of the best Firefly continuations that I have read. Keep up the good work and may the muses keep gracing you with tales to tell.
Jaycie Victory chapter 78 . 8/5/2013
Awesome! I've been wondering how literal that proclamation would turn out to be. Bring on the ass-kicking! Really hope you update soon :-)
Jaycie Victory chapter 71 . 8/4/2013
So. Flipping. Good.
Caliax chapter 78 . 8/4/2013
This story is absolutely fantastic. I love the way you portray all the characters, including OCs. This story is so good that I have trouble reading other fics because they aren't as well written as this one haha. Easily the best fic I've ever read, keep up the good work.
Jaycie Victory chapter 63 . 8/3/2013
Interesting - I wondered if the River/Jayne kiss had been Induced, but was what Kathryn's motive for doing so? Of course, either way there's going to be a wonderful fallout. Zero times zero is zero after all ;-)
Jaycie Victory chapter 62 . 8/3/2013