Reviews for Forward
jfu5482 chapter 78 . 6/26/2016
OH. MY. GAWD! I absolutely adore this fic and I seriously cannot wait till you come up with the next chapter! You're a fantastic writer and are evil for making your fans wait lol
SonjaLei17 chapter 12 . 5/31/2016
This first "episode" was, I mean, there just aren't enough words in all the worlds of the entire Firefly frickin' galaxy to describe how UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING, THOUGHT-OUT, EMOTIONAL, EXCITING, and just down-right GENIUS this whole "episode" was. I kept saying just one more chapter and then I'd go to bed, yet here I am, four and half hours later currently debating how much sleep I really need in comparison to starting the next episode. This was so incredibly well-written and creative, my brain can't even handle the amazingness that is this gift of a story right now. Seriously, brain. Melted. Just everything, literally everything about it was perfect. From the way you captured each character so accurately (from their speech to their mannerisms), seeing Jayne and River form a better bond, Mal's protectiveness (especially towards River, my absolute favorite bond in the Firefly verse! Totally pictured him at the end of this chapter with her, being a fatherly comfort to her), all the action and humor, even the brutality and darkness of this with Niska/The Blue Hands, it was all so, so incredibly great. Thank you so much for sharing this crazy-talented and creative story. I can't wait to continue reading!
SonjaLei17 chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Just found this fic and I am very, very excited to start reading it! The prologue already was amazing! You capture each and every character so well and I'm SO, SO GLAD you kept Wash and Book alive. It definitely wouldn't feel complete without them. Also, River is my favorite character too, so I can't wait to see what you do with her :) On to chapter one!
PinkFluffo chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
As I read this, I noticed your good writing and nicely displayed characters.

I'ma keep on reading.
Fai Gensou chapter 50 . 4/24/2016
Could there be an episode where a job goes perfectly smooth, but everyone's so paranoid about it not that when they realize it had afterwards, someone comments on how they don't like it?
IcyPanther chapter 78 . 4/9/2016
I have been reading this story for the last couple of days, and I just have to say that it is easily one of the most well written fanfictions I have ever read. Your characterizations of the crew are amazing and all of your original characters fit in so well.

I see that this hasn't been updated in quite a while, but I am hoping that someday it will be. I will certainly be keeping an eye on it and crossing my fingers!

Thank you for the incredibly enjoyable read thus far.

IcyPanther
Cammy P chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
I'm just going to binge my way through this story, and cry myself to sleep at the end of C78 because it's not finished (yet?).
Guest chapter 78 . 3/2/2016
The "Eternal Prohibition" was left on Earth-That-Was, everyone was permitted weapons, and taxes were both the lowest of any government in history and actually treated as charity, then war was declared and things got worse

In Firefly the Core Worlds are peaceful and prosperous, but the government can do damn near anything they want to their citizens as long as they can justify it — such as cut up little girls' brains or dose entire planets with mind control drugs. The Rim Worlds are anarchic and destitute mostly run by thugs and debt slavers out of Dickens, but you can always look your accuser in the eye and settle it one way or another — or even round up a posse of fellow victims and exact some frontier justice. The argument seems to be that a healthy civilization needs both and any attempt to "rid the world of sin" will do nothing but harm in the long run.
Kutlakh chapter 78 . 2/23/2016
Hello can you continue
nomdeplume30 chapter 78 . 2/20/2016
Ahhhhhhh! Where's the rest!? I sincerely hope you continue this one day. This has been one of the most amazing stories I've ever read. Each story arc has been fantastic. I love how you're developing the original characters. Your OCs have been superb as well. I loved the Six Rifles. Really, you've done an amazing job all around, and I would love to read more! Best to you, and thank you for this story!
highlord24 chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Hiya Peptuck,
Did you hear that Alan Tudyk from Firefly is launching a fanfiction contest? He will read the winning story in a video, and there is even an import tool for the fanfiction platform: [slash] r [slash] tudyk

Your fic is the best (and longest) I have ever read. It'd be well worth submitting!
Anyhoo keep writing and keep being awesome!
Highlord24
Dodecarachel chapter 77 . 1/4/2016
I know I should be used to this feeling as a Whedon fan, but I am so disappointed, this can NOT be the end. NO.
I loved this. This is probably the best fanfic I have ever read, and you have such a good understanding of story and character...its impeccable. More.
Guest chapter 78 . 1/4/2016
This ABSOLUTELY needs to continue, though It seems like it probably won't. I have yet to see someone who understands the characters they're writing as well as you. We know who's POV we're in within a few lines based on how they speak and think, and that's incredible. But what I was most impressed with was your ability to create river think. Not only mimic the way she interacts, but imagine so completely her thought process. I always thought her interactions must have been so difficult for the writers of the show, and you took that a step further and did It SO WELL.

Pretty pretty please. With cherries and whipped cream and maybe a slight monetary bribe. PLEASE.
Guest chapter 78 . 12/19/2015
"Until next chapter"

I finished reading this two years ago. It's an unfinished masterpiece. I guess you're in your late thirties or early fourties now. Life kicks in. Idk though. I hope you'll do something with this, or pass it off to someone of equal skill and dedication. I haven't heard much of the browncoats for a while...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
StarrH chapter 78 . 12/12/2015
Please tell me you've just taken a 2 year sabbatical and you're planning to get back to this story soon. It probably goes without saying but your storytelling abilities and the talent to put on paper as it were, is pretty much unparalleled with few exceptions. It's really been exciting and consuming. I think I have eye strain from the binge reading (3 days). Anyway, You have lots of fans anxiously awaiting word from you.
1,718 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »