Reviews for Forward
StarrH chapter 78 . 12/12/2015
Please tell me you've just taken a 2 year sabbatical and you're planning to get back to this story soon. It probably goes without saying but your storytelling abilities and the talent to put on paper as it were, is pretty much unparalleled with few exceptions. It's really been exciting and consuming. I think I have eye strain from the binge reading (3 days). Anyway, You have lots of fans anxiously awaiting word from you.
Erik Graves son of Death chapter 78 . 11/13/2015
Farewell to the ground and nihao to the Black, Once More I'm a leaf on the Wind!
guest chapter 46 . 10/30/2015
I like how you had River forgive Dannet despite having every reason to hate him. Even after all he had helped do to her at the academy she still couldn't bring herself to hate him. A lot of fanfics have River to be very hateful towards the Alliance for what they have done to her and that is not consistent with her character. It has been shown in the series that at her core, underneath all of the insanity and programming, River is a very sweet and kind-hearted person and is not the type to hate even the people who tortured her at the Academy.
femmefan1946 chapter 2 . 10/20/2015
River's speech is very hard to write. Most people make it too 'poetic'. I think you did a very good job here.
Good explanation of why Wash is still with us.
And Book remains mysterious...
SemperFi34 chapter 78 . 9/13/2015
This is the best firefly story I have ever read! I love it! and hope you continue soon...
paul chapter 78 . 8/13/2015
I really don't get why you haven't updated this, especially considering your still working on other stories, you said there'd be another chapter and there are still loose ends. This really is a good story and I really hope you do go back to it up one day soon.
FinaleUltimacian chapter 78 . 7/5/2015
NOOOOO! It must continue!
trickstercast chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
WHEN WILL THERE BE MORE?! I absolutely love this story. A whole week of my life was sucked away during midterms, but it was TOTALLY worth it. This really is the second season that Firefly deserved, but never received (Curse you Fox!). Anyway, I hope everything is going well and that you post more updates soon!
5 Coloured Walker chapter 72 . 5/18/2015
The good thing about this, is due to the set up, you can read a fair bit despite it looking rather dead. And it's great to.
salima.g chapter 78 . 5/6/2015
Two years... I guess it is time to stop hoping and start mourning
Thescarredman chapter 78 . 5/2/2015
After half a million words, have you really quit writing this?
will.clayton.568 chapter 41 . 3/16/2015
'excepting Jayne who looked for all the world like a tiger diving head first into a swimming pool of steaks.'
I can't tell you how much joy that sentence gives me
will.clayton.568 chapter 27 . 3/14/2015
Team Fortress 2, Captain Hammer, Dr McNinja, and The Dark Knight Rises. I enjoy the references. Also love how little River has learned the value of pragmatism. Hilariously bloody and bloody hilarious
Dorano1 chapter 78 . 3/7/2015
Nooooooooo! Cliffhangers, why do you do this?
B. Silverbow chapter 78 . 2/20/2015
I'm dying over here. I've been recommending this story to everyone I know and now they all hate me because of the lack of updates. Let the asskicking comeeeeeeeeeeence.
1,704 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »