Reviews for Forward
paul chapter 78 . 8/13/2015
I really don't get why you haven't updated this, especially considering your still working on other stories, you said there'd be another chapter and there are still loose ends. This really is a good story and I really hope you do go back to it up one day soon.
FinaleUltimacian chapter 78 . 7/5/2015
NOOOOO! It must continue!
trickstercast chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
WHEN WILL THERE BE MORE?! I absolutely love this story. A whole week of my life was sucked away during midterms, but it was TOTALLY worth it. This really is the second season that Firefly deserved, but never received (Curse you Fox!). Anyway, I hope everything is going well and that you post more updates soon!
5 Coloured Walker chapter 72 . 5/18/2015
The good thing about this, is due to the set up, you can read a fair bit despite it looking rather dead. And it's great to.
salima.g chapter 78 . 5/6/2015
Two years... I guess it is time to stop hoping and start mourning
Thescarredman chapter 78 . 5/2/2015
After half a million words, have you really quit writing this?
will.clayton.568 chapter 41 . 3/16/2015
'excepting Jayne who looked for all the world like a tiger diving head first into a swimming pool of steaks.'
I can't tell you how much joy that sentence gives me
will.clayton.568 chapter 27 . 3/14/2015
Team Fortress 2, Captain Hammer, Dr McNinja, and The Dark Knight Rises. I enjoy the references. Also love how little River has learned the value of pragmatism. Hilariously bloody and bloody hilarious
Dorano1 chapter 78 . 3/7/2015
Nooooooooo! Cliffhangers, why do you do this?
B. Silverbow chapter 78 . 2/20/2015
I'm dying over here. I've been recommending this story to everyone I know and now they all hate me because of the lack of updates. Let the asskicking comeeeeeeeeeeence.
mordreek chapter 78 . 1/23/2015
Please come back! The drones miss you, they look up to you.
mordreek chapter 77 . 1/23/2015
I do believe I am dating myself by recognizing the Sid Meyers Alpha Centauri reference in this chapter or the previous one. Very subtle though.
mordreek chapter 44 . 1/17/2015
Nice to see a fellow fan of the only wizard in the phone books, Jim butcher does good work, doesn't he?
mordreek chapter 27 . 1/16/2015
Nice references to Indiana Jones and Princess bride there.
mordreek chapter 22 . 1/16/2015