Reviews for Forward
will.clayton.568 chapter 27 . 3/14/2015
Team Fortress 2, Captain Hammer, Dr McNinja, and The Dark Knight Rises. I enjoy the references. Also love how little River has learned the value of pragmatism. Hilariously bloody and bloody hilarious
Dorano1 chapter 78 . 3/7/2015
Nooooooooo! Cliffhangers, why do you do this?
B. Silverbow chapter 78 . 2/20/2015
I'm dying over here. I've been recommending this story to everyone I know and now they all hate me because of the lack of updates. Let the asskicking comeeeeeeeeeeence.
mordreek chapter 78 . 1/23/2015
Please come back! The drones miss you, they look up to you.
mordreek chapter 77 . 1/23/2015
I do believe I am dating myself by recognizing the Sid Meyers Alpha Centauri reference in this chapter or the previous one. Very subtle though.
mordreek chapter 44 . 1/17/2015
Nice to see a fellow fan of the only wizard in the phone books, Jim butcher does good work, doesn't he?
mordreek chapter 27 . 1/16/2015
Nice references to Indiana Jones and Princess bride there.
mordreek chapter 22 . 1/16/2015
Captain Hammer, really? Booooo
mordreek chapter 6 . 1/15/2015
I love your alliterations and descriptions, especially the bureaucratic panic attack
mordreek chapter 4 . 1/15/2015
Niska, one of the best reoccurring villains to be cut short...badum tish.
mordreek chapter 2 . 1/15/2015
Nice reference to the BDM in this scene, but I have a question...Isn't Triumph where our Dear showed up? Why the good gorram would they EVER go back?
mordreek chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Yaaaaaay, they liiiiive! And nice reference to the terminator tv series. I understand why Whedon killed them off, but I missed them.
ShiftySpaceCow chapter 55 . 1/14/2015
This story is crazy dense with references, and I love it.
ShiftySpaceCow chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
In (fictional) reality, "Our Mrs. Reynolds" and the show in general didn't really do it's sci-fi research. There's no reason Jayne would need to fire Vera in a vacuum, because the Serenity's artificial gravity should be more than capable of retaining atmosphere, open airlock or no. But I suppose that's science fiction, for you.
Regardless, coming up with lore to patch over inaccuracies is one of the more praiseworthy uses of fan fiction, so kudos.
xansma chapter 78 . 1/10/2015
What! I know it has been quite a while since you have added to this, but more would be greatly appreciated. Just a few days ago I was in a store looking at a firefly doll and had several conversations with seven others who were there in four separate groups and had not previously met each other. The fanship is still going strong. Please help us out with more chapters. Could I bribe you with a Jayne hat?
1,707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »