Reviews for Forward
tomorrow4eva chapter 28 . 10/5/2014
Mosaic was excellent, and its good to see them getting supplied up and having a cargo. Gotta keep eating. Great job.
tomorrow4eva chapter 27 . 10/5/2014
I think they better start to stock chocolate. Great chapter
tomorrow4eva chapter 26 . 10/5/2014
Tied up and prone is probably the best place to be if River goes ballistic. Enjoying the sticky situation.
tomorrow4eva chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
Aw, Kaylee and Simon need some basic training in how to tell something isn't good. Poor Kaylee! I'm so nervous about how they'll get out of it!
tomorrow4eva chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
You don't have to apologize about not having everyone in every chapter, so long as we don't go too long not hearing from them. I call Book's friend getting shot.
tomorrow4eva chapter 16 . 10/5/2014
Loving this story. I can visualise the world. Fun twist with Kaylee's sister. I really like the multiple plots.
Guest chapter 78 . 9/4/2014
Gaaaaahhhh! Ok, that was awesome. And tantalizing. I love that River found a master to help her and that Nemo is back in play. It's exciting to see River changing for the better. Lancelot is gross and scary. Wheelchair lady seriously needs some payback handed to her. I can see why you might have stopped at this point - everything was about to get next level cray! But you're one of the best action writers I've ever read, so I'm sure you could pull it off with finesse. Anyway, thanks for sharing this wild ride of a story. The shameless shipper in me is glad for the hints you gave over the last couple of arcs, but is also sad not to see John and Ash in the mix yet! Kaylee's reaction alone would be stellar.
Guest chapter 46 . 8/31/2014
Seriously, just amazing plot work, with all the misdirections, moments of humour, and of course the character development. The Operative is indeed a useful ally to have. River's sideplot was so well done and fit in seamlessly. I'm excited to see how her character grows further and I'm a little sad to be more than halfway through this story which just keeps getting better. Also, sidenote, it was a refreshing change for no one to get hurt for once and have that make sense for the plot too.
Aqualys chapter 78 . 8/31/2014
This story is incredible! It is the best Firefly fanfiction I have ever read. I love the way you develop the characters and the universe.
Thank you very much for writing and sharing it!
Please continue! I look forward to see what River will do.
appalove chapter 39 . 8/29/2014
Bravo. What a fantastically well written story so far. I'm taking my time reading it, though I did just go through two whole story arcs today. This interlude was a great breather after the nonstop action of the first four arcs.
Rex Splode chapter 78 . 8/21/2014
Man! Your last update was a WHILE ago, but what a great story. I hope you haven't scrapped it, I would love to read more.
Rex Splode chapter 56 . 8/20/2014
Ha, your fight scenes are pretty decent and this story is pretty good. Also didn't see that ending coming.
Rex Splode chapter 29 . 8/18/2014
This is a really good story so far. I love your authors notes to btw, lol.
Guest chapter 78 . 8/16/2014
This has been absolutely amazing!
Sanctuaria chapter 78 . 8/4/2014
I think this is the best episode yet, and if you can spare the time I'm sure we'd all be very grateful if you continued it. But if not and the story ends here for our imaginations to fill in, I want to thank you for making the 17 hours I've spent reading up to this point very enjoyable :)
1,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »