Reviews for Forward
xansma chapter 78 . 1/10/2015
What! I know it has been quite a while since you have added to this, but more would be greatly appreciated. Just a few days ago I was in a store looking at a firefly doll and had several conversations with seven others who were there in four separate groups and had not previously met each other. The fanship is still going strong. Please help us out with more chapters. Could I bribe you with a Jayne hat?
Lookatthehouses chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
I loved the interaction between wash and river! It was very natural.
eagermeager chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
You know, I get the brutalizing torture route. In left wondering though if using Inara is another way to go about things... Supposedly she's a master of body language and all that
beserkerbeast chapter 75 . 12/17/2014
really enjoyed this story so far,
I don't know if your adding more
But I would love to see it
BB
shackleton chapter 78 . 11/28/2014
Waaaaah knowing the cliff was coming did nothing to break my fall. come back.
shackleton chapter 74 . 11/28/2014
Oh man I know I'm gonna read this cuz your story is the best but it's killing me to know that I'm walking into a cliffhanger! Soooo good come baaaaaack although even if you don't this is a hugely impressive piece of work. You are a seriously skilled action writer. Come back.
Guest chapter 78 . 11/17/2014
What! No! Wha-! I was reading this for a week to have to abruptly stop! Just! No! /invisible table flip/. I was looking forward to Ashley Frye and Stuff! Damn it! Raaaaaagggggeeee!
More Dakka chapter 78 . 10/23/2014
I looked up the last time this updated and I got worried for a second... But at-least one of your stories was updated this month so at least ya aint dead.
Margarita Marquez chapter 78 . 10/21/2014
I know it's been a looooong time since you last updated this, so I think that maybe you won't write anymore, but I wish you did, because I REALLY REALLY love this story and I would really like to know how it ends. I really like the way you worked on the characters, making them as the were on the series and the movie, but algo giving them new sides and new stories and new purposes. I have to confess that I've been waiting for an update for over a year now (I discovered your story around sept lat year) ... But anyway, if you do not finish this, I just wanted to tell you that I really loved this ;)
Guest chapter 78 . 10/15/2014
Over a year and no 79. So sad. Please come back. I have reread this too many times to be left with that cliffhanger! Please please please please!

K. Thanks
tomorrow4eva chapter 78 . 10/8/2014
That is a truly wonderful cliffhanger, and if you never post another chapter, I can be happy with that ending. Bliss.
tomorrow4eva chapter 77 . 10/8/2014
I like Rashid. He is an enjoyable character, and a lovely change of pace from bad doctors. I liked the training montages too.
tomorrow4eva chapter 71 . 10/7/2014
Noooo! Not Vera! Great chapter. You handle flashing between times very well.
tomorrow4eva chapter 69 . 10/7/2014
The Six and the new group are both well written. I'm enjoying this arc. Especially like young Jayne.
tomorrow4eva chapter 67 . 10/7/2014