Reviews for Forward
Gilari chapter 29 . 12/21/2008
I've just spent the last two days reading this fic. I can practically see it in my head as season 2 of Firefly. You do such a good job of balancing the many characters, and keeping a good, exciting plot going. Not to mention character development and interaction.

Plus I think RiverSpeak is fantastic. Total chaotic, yet I think it accuratly represents what's going on in her head. I found it fascinating.

Can't wait to see how this 'episode' turns out!
Hidden Relevance chapter 29 . 12/17/2008
Well hell.. I'd say that could be very very bad.. gah can't wait for the next update!
Blueninja33 chapter 29 . 12/7/2008
Ah! Please update soon! This is so good!
IzzyTheFinalFanatic chapter 29 . 12/6/2008
I missed you. ;.;

And the gang.

But mostly how you portray them.

When's the semester over for you?
Miscellaneous101 chapter 29 . 12/5/2008
Cool chapter, nice cliffy. Update sporadically soon!

See you next time.
writtenwordlover chapter 29 . 12/4/2008
Oh, Pep, you are a naughty man, making Inara ill and in need of Simon and now him and Mal in peril. I do think Inara's wrong about Mal not getting jealous of her with others, see Shindig, War Stories, anytime Simon's in her shuttle, but I do think she is right about him not accepting it as her chosen profession. And, Inara knows he is jealous of Simon because she witnessed his reaction in both the pilot and in Better Days. In both scenarios, Mal wanted confirmation from her that Simon was not being serviced. And remember River reads minds, but Inara is trained to reads MEN, women and their hidden desires. She knows envy when she sees it; don’t underestimate her like the Operative did.

I'm just keeping you on your toes….and by the way I loved what you did here, but you know I’m not easily satisfied. lol
Libquedation chapter 29 . 12/4/2008
well shit. That is not good at all! Update man as soon as u can!

RionaEire chapter 29 . 12/4/2008
Oh, I'm really excited about this story ark, it sounds like it will be great, well written as always. You've set up lots of interesting things here: Mal and Simon are hurt and Inara is getting checkups for something mysterious, and the power in the ship is dead, great way to begin and grab our attention. I imagine the chapter one of this story will be more to my liking than chapter one of the last one, I'm still irritated about it though I understand now. Also nice to see something good on a Thurs. Tue through Thurs. are usually dead around here, not because noone writes but because all the stories that bore me are updated on those days, hence I get bored since there's nothing to read so this was a nice surprise. I felt that your description of Inara figuring out that something was wrong with Simon was good, with the circles of warm blood, really interesting imagery. Can't wait for more.

Riona
ScarletFox chapter 29 . 12/4/2008
You certainly do know how to make an opening. Good Luck on your Exams, please write when you have the time :-) The Anticipation for the next segment is already killing me :-P
jane0904 chapter 29 . 12/4/2008
Holy, as they say, cow ... With at least Mal injured, and Simon in need of medical help himself, can this get much more tense? Actually, probably, yes!
Bytemite chapter 29 . 12/4/2008
Well, my day has just been made. Except for the injury and general doom... Aw, who am I kidding? ESPECIALLY because of the injury and general doom. (cackle, cough)

Anyhoo, good to see you survived those projects.
bladefax chapter 29 . 12/4/2008
Serenity's luck strikes again...good stuff...keep it coming.
Terminatrix T-X chapter 29 . 12/4/2008
Well that's not good. Who's gonna doctor the Doctor?

Nice to see that you're updating again, although the squeal I let out when I saw this chapter might have angered a few sleeping people... Anyway, keep up the excellent work.
Rowena DeVandal chapter 29 . 12/4/2008
Yay new chapter! ::happy dance::

And true to form, you leave us with a cliffie. A CLIFFIE! How could you? Evil, evil, impolite and evil I say. ;)

Just one small nitpick, where you forgot to capitalize Mal's name here: extending outward toward the drifting gray rock mal hovered beside.

That's it. :) Great work as always. Good luck on your exams and stuff! I have a daughter in her first year at college and I vaguely remember this time myself, so I know how you're feeling. :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I loved this chapter, but I have to ask that was a Terminator reference you made in this chapter right? I thought that was awesome. Great Story you've done an amazing job with the characters, personally I don't like Inara but this story is so good I can deal with her, so keep up the good work.
1,684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 105 .. Last Next »