Reviews for Forward
IzzyTheFinalFanatic chapter 32 . 2/2/2009
If you hurt Kaylee I'm going to kick your ass.

That said, welcome back. I missed your stuff.
Bytemite chapter 32 . 2/2/2009
This is a good way to start a Monday.

River said Simon's dying, not that he's going to die in fourteen hours, so I've still got hopes they'll get him through this.

You know, last time Mal pulled a gun on them, they went to Miranda... This bodes more ill than is even being said, I think. Except, this time, I don't think it's HIS decision that's going to put them into trouble... :D Looking forward to it!
LightintheDarkess chapter 31 . 1/25/2009
Awesome chapter, kept suspense nicely.

Thank you for the EMP facts, it occured to me affter reading that Serenity's fuel was some highmass element, and thoughts went to the 1st episode... I just wonder 'That Somehow' (explosive(there was recoil...)mass canons and balistic-missiles are still the weapons of choice.

We have mag-rail systems now(if inefficient) future should perfect it, and the ordance put on missles... a rain of the Directed-militarized equivlent of a micro-metorite shower turns a ship('s crew) into swiss-cheese. a small, hull peircing neculear missle would kill ship's power. etc...

oh-well, I've always had great faith in humanity's ability to find new ways to kill eachother/themselves.
Found to be Lost chapter 31 . 1/22/2009
I totally love this story! You get the characters perfectly
RionaEire chapter 31 . 1/19/2009
You did just fine with the tention, especially with that whole astroid connection to avoid Rievers part. I liked you use of "leaf on the wind" because it gave me something new to associate it with besides that stupid movie. :) I breathed a huge sigh of relief along with the crew, you do well at getting the reader involved and invested in what's happening aboard Serenity. I still enjoy your descriptions of things in zero gravity: globes and clouds of blood and sparkling tears, especially the globes and clouds of blood. Your Kaylee at a strawberry eating contest comment made me smile. I hope that our crew discovers that little thing you mentioned in chapter one, about the people down on the ship's belly. Or were you just talking about Kaylee and them when they were getting that spacerock? I figured out the purpose of understanding physics: so you can write good Firefly stories! :)

Riona
Kindcaidlyn chapter 22 . 1/19/2009
Brilliant Dr. Horrible reference.
Gilari chapter 31 . 1/19/2009
That was some great writing. I'm really enjoying the technical side of this story. You've obviously researched this pretty thoroughly, and I enjoy thoroughness. Reavers are SO creepy, and I was literally on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Just for the record, if you let Simon die, I will not forgive you. No matter how good this story is.
Bytemite chapter 31 . 1/18/2009
Oh YES! Perfect! Using what they have left, and it working. Yay for physics, you got it right, so don't worry if it takes a longer time. That appreciation for detail is one of the myriad reasons I read!

And the fourteen hours thing... Jeez!
IzzyTheFinalFanatic chapter 31 . 1/18/2009
He lives! And tension abounds. You had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Good job. D Can't wait to see what happens next, although I image a good deal of death-cheating will be done, yes? ...Yes?
bladefax chapter 31 . 1/18/2009
Great chapter...I hate Reavers, glad they didn't spot Serenity. Can't wait for more.
Tyloric chapter 31 . 1/18/2009
You have a great sense of story telling and for that I'm jealous.

I hope theirs not too much conflict between them... family is family after all. xD
greyr chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
You write one absolutely amazing story. So very... in character. And I'm absolutely loving the contemplative parts, and River's POV. Just... excellent. Just got into reading up Firefly fics, and I'm insanely pleased to find such a well written story, especially with River playing such a central role. ;) Very much looking forward to going through the rest of it. Keep it coming! I'll be taking a look at your other fics later for sure, too.
Mog Fugito chapter 30 . 1/13/2009
This is absolutely the best Firefly fanfic out there. It's not very helpful for me to rave about your piece, but honestly...I don't want you to change a thing. I love your writing, the plot, and most especially the characterization, because all three (even the characters!) are absolutely true to Firefly. So...please update soon (yeah, bet you haven't heard that one before). This fanfic is my Firefly/Serenity fix.
TwoClovedHooves chapter 22 . 1/2/2009
Seriously, the moment he said "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do," I was singing along in my head, and I was wondering if you were being absolutely awesome and referencing only the most awesome musical ever. And then you just go and totally give it away XD There are hearts for you coming out of my ears right now, I'm totally serious.
TwoClovedHooves chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
I really like the way you portray the story. Wash's near-accident is poignant, and I enjoyed your incorporation of "Jayne will slit my throat and take over." Bringing shades of a Zoe/Wash bedroom conversation to Mal and Inara works well subconsciously, besides the fact that those who pick up on it get to go, "Ooh, they're saying bedroom words and they don't even know it!" Your writing is also very smooth and precise, and although I don't enjoy a melancholy Wash, I suppose he has to get sad sometime. So, overall pretty good.
1,715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 105 .. Last Next »