Reviews for Forward
Chthonius chapter 30 . 12/26/2008
This is exactly what I asked for, Santa.

I can definitely see all kinds of action a-comin'. And I'm sensing it won't go well at the outset, what with Kaylee already rewiring one of their thrusters, which'll likely take another EVA to fix, eh?

And she'll be distracted with Simon hurt.

Jayne needs to get Vera into her vacuum-safe case and take some potshots with that grenade launcher of his. Can't hurt.
Bytemite chapter 30 . 12/26/2008
Ohh, medical emergency AND crazy flesh-eaters! Better and better.

Thanks for the nice Christmas present/update. :)
LEIsBored chapter 30 . 12/26/2008
Your work is always good. And I greatly enjoy the parallels to the show and episodic organization.

One complaint: you had a typo in this line: "A ribbon of dull ache flared up along his chest, sympathy pains from the long scar her had stretching across his chest."

Peace,

LE
LightintheDarkess chapter 29 . 12/25/2008
Deep? how deep? and what hit Mal?

ohwell, good, keep it going.
LightintheDarkess chapter 27 . 12/24/2008
HEh-heh heh, on fire and bringing a staff to a gun fight,...who, "BEHOLD THE MIGHTY RIVER TAM"...

Very good, my not reviewing has less to do with internet, and more to do with re-reading a few authors , and picking up a few new ones...

Oh yeah, Merry Christ-mass/ solsitce/ hanikkua/ Kw(Q)uanza. or what ever you celebrate.
Gilari chapter 29 . 12/21/2008
I've just spent the last two days reading this fic. I can practically see it in my head as season 2 of Firefly. You do such a good job of balancing the many characters, and keeping a good, exciting plot going. Not to mention character development and interaction.

Plus I think RiverSpeak is fantastic. Total chaotic, yet I think it accuratly represents what's going on in her head. I found it fascinating.

Can't wait to see how this 'episode' turns out!
Hidden Relevance chapter 29 . 12/17/2008
Well hell.. I'd say that could be very very bad.. gah can't wait for the next update!
Blueninja33 chapter 29 . 12/7/2008
Ah! Please update soon! This is so good!
IzzyTheFinalFanatic chapter 29 . 12/6/2008
I missed you. ;.;

And the gang.

But mostly how you portray them.

When's the semester over for you?
Miscellaneous101 chapter 29 . 12/5/2008
Cool chapter, nice cliffy. Update sporadically soon!

See you next time.
writtenwordlover chapter 29 . 12/4/2008
Oh, Pep, you are a naughty man, making Inara ill and in need of Simon and now him and Mal in peril. I do think Inara's wrong about Mal not getting jealous of her with others, see Shindig, War Stories, anytime Simon's in her shuttle, but I do think she is right about him not accepting it as her chosen profession. And, Inara knows he is jealous of Simon because she witnessed his reaction in both the pilot and in Better Days. In both scenarios, Mal wanted confirmation from her that Simon was not being serviced. And remember River reads minds, but Inara is trained to reads MEN, women and their hidden desires. She knows envy when she sees it; don’t underestimate her like the Operative did.

I'm just keeping you on your toes….and by the way I loved what you did here, but you know I’m not easily satisfied. lol
Libquedation chapter 29 . 12/4/2008
well shit. That is not good at all! Update man as soon as u can!

RionaEire chapter 29 . 12/4/2008
Oh, I'm really excited about this story ark, it sounds like it will be great, well written as always. You've set up lots of interesting things here: Mal and Simon are hurt and Inara is getting checkups for something mysterious, and the power in the ship is dead, great way to begin and grab our attention. I imagine the chapter one of this story will be more to my liking than chapter one of the last one, I'm still irritated about it though I understand now. Also nice to see something good on a Thurs. Tue through Thurs. are usually dead around here, not because noone writes but because all the stories that bore me are updated on those days, hence I get bored since there's nothing to read so this was a nice surprise. I felt that your description of Inara figuring out that something was wrong with Simon was good, with the circles of warm blood, really interesting imagery. Can't wait for more.

Riona
ScarletFox chapter 29 . 12/4/2008
You certainly do know how to make an opening. Good Luck on your Exams, please write when you have the time :-) The Anticipation for the next segment is already killing me :-P
jane0904 chapter 29 . 12/4/2008
Holy, as they say, cow ... With at least Mal injured, and Simon in need of medical help himself, can this get much more tense? Actually, probably, yes!
1,704 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »