Reviews for Forward
Bytemite chapter 31 . 1/18/2009
Oh YES! Perfect! Using what they have left, and it working. Yay for physics, you got it right, so don't worry if it takes a longer time. That appreciation for detail is one of the myriad reasons I read!

And the fourteen hours thing... Jeez!
IzzyTheFinalFanatic chapter 31 . 1/18/2009
He lives! And tension abounds. You had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Good job. D Can't wait to see what happens next, although I image a good deal of death-cheating will be done, yes? ...Yes?
bladefax chapter 31 . 1/18/2009
Great chapter...I hate Reavers, glad they didn't spot Serenity. Can't wait for more.
Tyloric chapter 31 . 1/18/2009
You have a great sense of story telling and for that I'm jealous.

I hope theirs not too much conflict between them... family is family after all. xD
greyr chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
You write one absolutely amazing story. So very... in character. And I'm absolutely loving the contemplative parts, and River's POV. Just... excellent. Just got into reading up Firefly fics, and I'm insanely pleased to find such a well written story, especially with River playing such a central role. ;) Very much looking forward to going through the rest of it. Keep it coming! I'll be taking a look at your other fics later for sure, too.
Mog Fugito chapter 30 . 1/13/2009
This is absolutely the best Firefly fanfic out there. It's not very helpful for me to rave about your piece, but honestly...I don't want you to change a thing. I love your writing, the plot, and most especially the characterization, because all three (even the characters!) are absolutely true to Firefly. So...please update soon (yeah, bet you haven't heard that one before). This fanfic is my Firefly/Serenity fix.
TwoClovedHooves chapter 22 . 1/2/2009
Seriously, the moment he said "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do," I was singing along in my head, and I was wondering if you were being absolutely awesome and referencing only the most awesome musical ever. And then you just go and totally give it away XD There are hearts for you coming out of my ears right now, I'm totally serious.
TwoClovedHooves chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
I really like the way you portray the story. Wash's near-accident is poignant, and I enjoyed your incorporation of "Jayne will slit my throat and take over." Bringing shades of a Zoe/Wash bedroom conversation to Mal and Inara works well subconsciously, besides the fact that those who pick up on it get to go, "Ooh, they're saying bedroom words and they don't even know it!" Your writing is also very smooth and precise, and although I don't enjoy a melancholy Wash, I suppose he has to get sad sometime. So, overall pretty good.
Jennifer chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
I just read chapter 5 and about Mal, all I can say is... WOW! But at the same time i get that he can be like that. When it comes to his family he is willing to do anything, and become someone that isnt him anymore but at the same time, the REAL him. I dont know if that makes any sence, (i think thats misspelled) or if im talking in River speak again. Anyway, thia is an awsome story so far, i love it.
Enfleurage chapter 30 . 12/30/2008
Okay, have to confess, I read it through the first time VERY quickly because I picked up on that sense of urgency and HAD to know what happened. Then I took my time and read the chapter again to enjoy the descriptions.

Loved Jayne's quiet heroics, saving Kaylee *twice* without blinking an eye, Kaylee figuring out solutions under the gun, having to tell Mal and Jayne to hold their horses.

Some great imagery in Mal using the zero grav to zoom up to the bridge and then re-engaging his magboots.
anonymous chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
This is probably the besst Firefly fic that I've ever read. Your characters are so true to the show (and movie) and the plot continuation makes sense.

I'm amazed, well done!
LightintheDarkess chapter 30 . 12/28/2008
Was electric fail is chance, or purpose? Do reivers have miltary EMP-weapon? there was that mag-clawthing

(Also: what happened to nukes? if the browncoats chucked a few at Allience shipyards( where are those? by-the-by) or vice versa. they'd've have fried everything/one. war becomes simplar (most of the warships on serenity/firefly looked to big to have been built on planet), tacticle nukes, and focused EMPs should rule in spaceship v. spaceship combat, not canon and ballistic missile. got any answers?)
Illution chapter 22 . 12/27/2008
I caught the Dr horrible sing along easter egg! yeah for me. Xiao means small in Mandrian it doesn't make a ot of sense to put small in front of it. Future reference for you
Jarvey chapter 30 . 12/26/2008
Always a thrill ride. Well done!
Skwiziks chapter 30 . 12/26/2008
Wah...the suspense is killing me. I can tell I'm going to be on the edge of my seat sweating this whole episode.

*highfive*

P.S. Are the Zelda novelizations on a low priority?
1,723 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »