Reviews for Satori
Ori chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I like the structure of this story.
Nietzsche's Itch chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Lovely Like the whole homework misunderstanding thing :) Where did you get the translations for the CD dramas? Or do you speak Japanese. I don't know any of this stuff lol. Great story!
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
A great Rukato.
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
All right, so there may be some confusion in the beginning with the change in point of views, but the story did roll out fairly nicely throughout with how you managed to develop it. Certainly the characters all seem to be intact and in good shape with their personality and the story. Although there are a little bit of doubt around Takato being able to camp out by the hideout when Guilmon could easily be brought into the house for a night or two. Also maybe Ruki's use of "pretty" at the ending part there... don't exactly know about 'pretty' fitting that so much. Anyway, the story did unfold quite nicely with the changing views and eventually lead to that nice little ending.
Akino Ame chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I really like the writing style of this. The different points of view on a single subject was a nice touch, leading us on several wrong theories before finally revealing the truth. And you have a pretty good handle on their voices.