Reviews for Digimoon Chronicles
Tara Terra chapter 37 . 12/12/2012
What happened to the two sequels that used to be up? I miss them.
K.A.L chapter 37 . 8/11/2012
I believe this is a wonderful story, Im impressed at the fact you were able to combine digimon with Sailor Moon. I believe I speak for all fans that this is a story that should keep on going.
Kal chapter 37 . 7/29/2012
This story has been one the best story Ive read involving the sailor senshi and the digidestined. You have a amazing imagination. I think that it would be an excellent idea to continue the story.
DragonKnight15 chapter 25 . 1/6/2012
I'm back to reading this story. Kari should be worry as this is the second time she has to stop the Dark Masters, but without her old friends, boyfriend and brother there. She needs to be strong not only for herself as the Sun Goddess but also for her new friends too.

Anyway, our heroes have enter the Digital World to encounter the Dark Masters right away. The worse of the worse, evil of the evil, crazy of the crazy. Sailor Sun is in big trouble, let's hope she escapes death in time!
DragonKnight15 chapter 24 . 12/19/2011
Awesome chapter and battle, but a little late for VenomMyotismon to appear... chapters ago really. But I guess that's his style. Anyway, Sailor Sun, the Sailor Senshi, and the Royal Guard go all out against this new evil Digimon with everything they got, but it wasn't enough, even with Sailor power too. Luckily the Sailor Starlights appear and by luck, found the big bad monster vampire's weak point and they defeated him for good, or until he Digivolves into something even worser like the Second Generation had to deal with. Anyway, now our heroes will have to face the Dark Masters and defeat them too or the world will be sent to darkness!
DragonKnight15 chapter 23 . 12/6/2011
Nice chapter and sorry for the long wait. Still have little time to read, but I'l try in my free, free time.

Anyway, it was a nice chapter to enjoy as Sailor Sun has to save the rest of the Sailor Soldiers by Zolge who's very angry by what happen in the last chapter. This battle was intense as the Royal Guard had to deal with the last Sovereign and that wasn't easy by the mist. You got to love being hit by mistake, not. But the Sun Goddess was able to defeat this Sovereign, but then the cheating Negaverse had to try to kill the Moon Princess. Not cool! Even with that comment from Zhuqiaomon who didn't wish to save her. But to Sailor Sun, she needed to save her because she's the first person to accept her for being the Sun Princess. And lucky they did and now the Royal Guard is fully united! Let's see what those jerks will do now!

Also, I enjoy how the Sailor Sun's Royal Guard pull Sailor Moon's own entrances like that, great and funny. Way a go!
DragonKnight15 chapter 22 . 11/20/2011
Nice chapter! A good attack in night with the shadows protecting them from enemy Digimon or monsters. I can't believe Zhuqiaomon trick the Sun Goddess like that, but he was still under control by the Black Gears. Now our heroes will have to defeat him and save him, in his dimension where the lava will kill them! It was not easy, but Sailor Sun's plan work like a charm as Zhuqiaomon is set free and they escape death once again.

With another Sovenreign set free and joining Sailor Sun's Royal Guard, our heroes escape the castle and Zolge must be piss! Wonder whatw will happen next and how will they save the last Sovenreign?

Plus, I never stop loving the effects of the Digital World that time moves faster than the human world, which means anyone can train in there for a day there and it will be like 2 days in the human world. That can be useful!
DragonKnight15 chapter 21 . 11/19/2011
100 REVIEW! I got this far, so I had to say it! Congrates making it and I'm glad I did it happen.

Now... I can just tell and know from anyone by another fanfic that both Kari/Sailor Sun and Hotaru/Sailor Saturn are good, great friends! But will it affect their relationship with the Sailor Senshi?

It's actually a great plan from the Sun Goddess to act now to rescue and save Zhuqiaomon from the black gears in the Sovereign than wait for it to happen. Now our heroes travel to the Digital World as Sailor Saturn will be tested to become one of Sailor Sun's Royal Guards. She'll pass... but how intense will the tests be like?
DragonKnight15 chapter 20 . 11/14/2011
Oh man! What a mouth-full of a chapter, but nice too. Now back at full strength but unsure for a few things... It seems Kari/Sailor Sun is serious now to recreate her Royal Guard again and means it too! It was funny with that ninja boy Keenan trying to show his loyality to Sailor Sun like that. Plus she got move up to protect the Digital World, ironic like fate as she must start again to protect her world.

And a nice reunion as the last Royal Guard to be rejouse to see his goddess again. And... what? You just find ways to get the past even more complex, I love it! Who knew Marcus would have a past with Sailor Sun, explains a lot my friend! Not to mention more than ever before. But I am curious that you could have set this or how Kari became Sailor Sun in a unique, powerful plot way for the beginning... but it doesn't matter again. Now with her Royal Guard, Sailor Sun is almost ready to destroy the Dark Masters for good... but was it not wise of her to repeat the same things to keep secrets with the Sailor Senshi again. But if you don't, then the story wouldn't be as exciting! Way a go!
DragonKnight15 chapter 19 . 11/8/2011
Oh man! A natural save from Azulongmon to appeared before our last remaining heroes in time. Not only that, but I love the part of Marcus giving his all to protect Sailor Sun before the giant dragon Sovereign appeared. And the bet between Marcus and Sailor Saturn was pretty odd, but funny to not do.

And the intense battle between the two Sovereigns was awesome! Now Sailor Sun has another one to call upon when she needs to. Let's hope she recovers because she wants to get back at Zolge for causing so many problems on her and her friends!
DragonKnight15 chapter 18 . 11/4/2011
Oh man! When times look bad, they just get worser. Now our heroes were dealing with another Sovereign Digimon, and the one that turns anyone into a statue. Even with an army of Champion Level Digimon and two Megas, our heroes were being royalily beaten by a God Digimon. Now it's up to Sailor Sun, Sailor Saturn and Marcus with their Digimon to defeat the two alien villains and the brainwash Sovereign! This only gets interesting later on!
DragonKnight15 chapter 17 . 11/4/2011
Sorry for another long wait. Even thought Sailor Sun won a impossible battle against BlackWarGreymon, she got herself too injury as she could have die. If Marcus didn't found Hotaru in time, things would have been worse.

And still are as the Sailor Soldier of Destruction and Rebirth can't heal Sailor Sun because Gatomon explains that her powers don't work on the damage that was done by a Digimon. Nice twist by the way as it will be interesting next time around. Now our heroines must deal with a new Mega Level Digimon with two DATS members, without Sailor Sun. Hope they survive during that clash.
DragonKnight15 chapter 16 . 10/30/2011
Amazing clash and sorry for the long waiting review. I had little time to read old chapters so I had no choice but to wait a while.

Anyway, the battle was intense. Sailor Sun truly imporve her powers against both the Youma and on BlackWarGreymon. The dark version was still very powerful to be stop by her and even when things look bad, Marcus came through with his amazing punches. He was able to take him down as he Digivolved ShineGreymon into his Burst Mode! That was wicked as both him and Sailor Sun beaten the evil Digimon!

However, she was majorly damage by those attacks as she needs to be treated now! Can't wait how she'll live through her first almost dead count as the Sun Princess.
DragonKnight15 chapter 15 . 10/14/2011
So now Kari and Marcus are now dating, happy for her to move on after all the suffering she went through. I would expect her to have nightmares of that day, but doesn't matter.

Plus to meet Marcus sister and Usagi's only lover too was a nice touch too. Now... can't believe that Zolge choice to release one of the less powerful Four Knights of Dark Kingdom, Jadeite. I mean... he was close in defeating the first three Sailor Warriors, but lost of course. Anyway, hope Sailor Sun and the others can handle him, his monster and the powerful BlackWarGreymon!

I thought, from Scooby Doo and the Sailor Senshi, when some of the Sailor Senshi told Scooby and the gang about all the times Sailor Sun survive death... I expect her fight with the evil version of WarGreymon would be epic! But this works too. Can't wait for the next chapter!
DragonKnight15 chapter 14 . 10/9/2011
Yet again for like the third time, it was a very close one for Sailor Sun, the Sailor Team, the DATS Squad and the Sailor Starlights as they fought their new main enemy Zolge with his control Azulongmon.

I can say it was a very close, CLOSE ONE and it has to be done so Sailor Sun can grow stronger over battle. I like how Marcus thought she die so he can avenage her, but she was just injury and nothing that dangerous. At least I'll expect maybe a kiss scene in the next chapter. And everyone had to work together to save the God Dragon Digimon from the Black Gear. They did it and earn a new ally just in case they need help. Plus Sailor Saturn got her own Digimon too so it was nice. Can't wait for the next chapter.