Reviews for My Brand Of Heroin
Jenny Morgan chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
oh god, i can't wait for more! i was here for another fanfic with a similar title, but after the first chapter even though i realised i had the wrong story, i couldn't stop reading!
LeannelovesAdam chapter 21 . 9/15/2012
Hi this is AMAZING I'm actually in a physic ward now trying to recover from anorexia and I've read this story about 50 times while eating around 50 Mars bars :D you saved me from another horrifying session with the nose feeding tube THANK YOu !
supernaturalobsessionfemale chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
haha i love how this chapter ends i am soo gonna read on!
anica891 chapter 22 . 10/5/2009
please, please, please continue. i'm dying to know what will happen. this story is so good.
Twilghtfan1 chapter 22 . 8/4/2009
Awesome! Yes I have this whole storie in one day! I luv it! I cannot wait till you update! Hey I agree with Emmett and Alice, I would've killed Phil well maybe not kill him... But hit him on the head real hard and just say What now punk? Stick my tongue out and start running away... Lolz sorry I just ate candy, so sorry if im freaking you out alittle bit. But this Storie is awesome! Fanatstic! (I cant spell that good...)

Laterz, Peace
Alternative-Flower chapter 22 . 6/27/2009
awesome story pretty please continue it!
alwayswatchingtv chapter 22 . 6/21/2009
I really liked this story. I hope you update it again.
slightlyconcernedfan chapter 22 . 6/10/2009
Awesome story. Just one little problem-HOW DO YOU MEASURE HOURS?

It's been 8 months and 2 days, a bit more than 60 minutes.

Is something wrong with you? Because if your sick for that long it's got to be serious, especially if it sets in in an hour.

If you died then I'm gonna be really sad because I already had to deal with daddy's little cannibal-god rest her soul- dying and I don't want to deal with another amazing author leaving us! Please read these reviews and update!
Mo chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
Great story so far, the only thing is that xtc does not make you physically addicted so you dont experience withdrawl. Other than that, this is a great plot and also one of the most accurate stories i've read.
Rain4915 chapter 22 . 4/21/2009
Gee thanks. I was supposed to NOT feel guilty for not updating my own fanfic but now I definetly feel guilty. You are doing what I did to my readers... better go do hw and then fanfic before I shoot myself and actually kill myself.
xoEdwardLuverox chapter 22 . 3/1/2009
love it so much!
GoldenPhoenix 12 chapter 22 . 1/16/2009
This is a good fic. Do you think you will finish it?
dramione12 chapter 22 . 1/4/2009
an hour huh?

well i dont know where you learned to tell time but...

love the story...but i need MORE!

feel free to pm me if you have writers block and want to bounce ideas off me...that always helps me
dramione12 chapter 6 . 1/4/2009
lol me and my friend have been wondering what lemons were too!

well...until we googled it and found out it meant sex scenes...

like the story so far
inaheartbeatx33 chapter 22 . 12/25/2008
love it, please continue!