Reviews for Appendicitis
Kanoyobanashi chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Cute and funny
Anon chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I really like the characterizations. I really like the sweet couples. I really like how caring Leon is for Cloud...

I can't imagine anyone wanting to do anything like what they did until at least two weeks after that sort of surgery. Unless its an assumed crazy advanced SHINRA type surgery, thats so much no. I had my appendix out, and I have a crazy high pain tolerance apparently going off pain meds before I left, but they told me most people are literally in a stupor to walk at all for the next week, and still limping up to a month later. I can verify the limping bit, school was hell.

Its sweet and everything, but holy wow if he can even get it up feeling as sick and sore as one would after that.

I honestly adore the writing style and the way you have all the couples set up and Zack's little cheeky "I know exactly how to run this place even though I'm only a nurse" vibe, but how soon after a surgery this was threw it off for me.
Cleonhart chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
PFFFFFFFFFFTT. 3

Nothing short of amazing XD
Dragi chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
i am curious as to what happened to cloud to make him end in the hospital really liked the story :) good work :)
the croc chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
Ha ha ha! That was hilarious.
Kohana412 chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This is hilarious. _
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Hahaha, oh my lord this was the best. I was laughing so hard! i love the idea of all the characters working in a hospital XD But i have to admit, Sephiroth was the best with his 'i-hate-everything' look!
tokidokilove chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
This was awesome, I truly adore the new worlds you create with the FF characters! (esp. your Seph & Vincent ;P) It's so creative, hilarous, and so entertaining XD

Love it, adore your work- going to to read some more. Thanks so much for writing!
kellegirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I love you for writing this,pure and simple. No other way to put it. I laughed so hard at the end, I think I cried just a little bit. I love your version of Cloud, he is perfection.
Crescent Punk chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
Oh hai gais.

I've been meaning to review this, but I kept thinking: "What can I say on this that hasn't been said before?"

Oh right: update plx lolololz

But seriously, this story is like French fries & Frosties... Uh, I can't think of a witty metaphor, I just like French fries & Frosties.

Nobody, so far, has done a funny hospital story. Hospital automatically equals death & sad things because "General Hospital" mandates it. But, yeah, I'll give you kudos for originality & you making everything funny, funny, oh so funny. You don't exaggerate things & make things anime-humor. It's... realistic & I respect you greatly for that.

You don't make people abnormally hyper & OOC & flaunt it like it's nobody's business & then put a "lol he's OOC XD".

This story itself showed me the greatness of SephVin. It made go "aw" & then I felt all fuzzy inside.

So if I ever make something SephVin, I'll dedicate it to you, because you made it all happen.

So, long review short: OMG I LUV YOU SO MUCH. HAVE MAI BABYS. Gush, gush, gush.

Geez, I talk too much.
Trekiael chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
mouahahaha! Hilarious! Good crack! Good pairings. And I loved the Jurassic park metaphor, totally cracked me up! Awesome job!
Midnight Crisis chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Lol, this was great xD
GumLime Pirate chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
...AHAHAHA...

HA.

that..

was great.

XD

you know i love you, though, right?
KitaraStrife chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
OMFG! XD YES! "Utter crack" is right! I LOVED IT! Though... wish Zack had ended up with someone, but I forgive you since you were half DEAD ON YOUR ARSE when you wrote this! LATERS! ;)
LoveMayKill chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Thanks for reviewing my Jester fic to start with w

But you see, now I've had a complete turn around. Screw Seph/Y. Rufus, my freaking OTP is CloudXSkittles (-green. obv. w)

Srsly. Loved it :D!