Reviews for Jumping On The Bandwagon
novohank chapter 24 . 8/22
I read it all in one sitting, I'm not a HP fan so I don't know many of the characters or references, but I liked it anyway, At one point you asked for other characters.. I don't see the Voldemort character anywhere! He's the driving force behind the whole HP vehicle!
contact
Prince Chrom chapter 24 . 3/14
The later ones were so sad.
yo chapter 22 . 1/13
I only checked this out because I didn't know what it was I'm glad I did it's opened my mind about characters I had pre judged and even how I came to feel about others Ginny in particular so I just want to say thank you for opening my eyes to my own idiocy
Magiclulajane chapter 24 . 11/13/2014
I loved this story, very creative next gen, I've never read anything like it.
Lord Circe chapter 17 . 6/27/2014
I love this chapter, probably the most out of all of the others. So many people talk about "How could Snape hold a grudge for so long?" Not many people ask "How badly could Snape have been bullied to hold a grudge so long?"
This makes Neville seem both more real to me, and more heroic.
Thae chapter 24 . 5/7/2014
Poignant, emotionally driven. You opened with a softball that gave me the wrong impression of the tone. After the first one, almost all of the rest were too sad. Well not too sad, still enjoyable, just sadder then what i was expecting
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
This was thoughtful and interesting.
caellwin chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
#2 i don't remember that from the books or where that can be inferred from.

#9 i can't see that happening is any reality where Harry isn't under spells/potions or mentally retarded. No one in their right mind names their child after 2 of the people responsible for their suffering.
Midnight Prowler chapter 24 . 4/15/2013
By the way, you really remind me of ADoseOfBuckley on Youtube. Somewhat different subjects at times, but ultimately the most fun, sarcastic mocking of just about anything that pisses you off. He also does Idiots of the Internet videos. It's kind of funny.
Midnight Prowler chapter 24 . 4/15/2013
Despite the rather high probability that this account is dead, I review to acknowledge that, despite the rather acerbic tone your profile takes, I think you're hilarious. My condolences to your wife, and for the fact that you have had to encounter many immature people, but this is Amurrica after all.
I have been on a ten-facts-you-didn't-know run for some time, and somehow I am blessed that all the ones I have read are actually well-written and amusing or fascinating character studies, though I wouldn't know exactly how one goes about screwing something as simple as a list-format story. It might be deceptively easy; I haven't had the will to write one myself. I have gotten somewhat annoyed by the fact that you no longer number your facts, but for the most part I am rather impressed with this. I have petty wishes like not wanting to see Scorpius Malfoy die, but all in all I believe that you have solid characterization, engaging writing, and wry humor, all of which has earned my respect (though as you are probably quite older and perhaps wiser than me, I am not sure how much my respect is worth).
As it is, I reviewed because there seems to be an alarmingly high number of 'idiots' roaming around the Internet, and I'd like to be a non-idiot and also at least tell you that you are a pretty impressive ranter. Thank you, I enjoyed every second of reading this and your profile.
emmettcullenlover45 chapter 24 . 11/25/2012
love this so far although i've read another one of ur stories; why do u like the idea of luna being bi or lesbian? i can't see it. though hermione and ron doing it with harry 3 feet away is funny :) you should do Severus Snape next he's one of my favorite characters
Compound1080 chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
I really like all of these that you have done. They make the characters seems so much more human.
The Phoenix Order chapter 24 . 10/5/2012
I love this. And I will add to the many requests for Fred Weasley II! I also want to find out the significance behind Hugo's name :) Please update!
KJS X-OVER chapter 24 . 8/20/2012
I am so desperate to find out exactly what the deal was with Fred Weasley the II. Seriously, I have so many crazy theories in mind... This was a lot of fun to reread, so thank you for it!
tonygestaple chapter 24 . 3/20/2012
Reading these, I have frequently felt my throat thickening and my eyes tearing up. You have turned these fictional characters into real people with their own hopes, dreams, and pain. Wonderful stuff. Thank you.