Reviews for Sakura's Lips
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
I would want to read the rest.
loveangel chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
i loved the story sasuke
EmoMetalMusicLuvr16 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Bridgey-chan approves! IT WAS AWESOME! D
mUmaRhz chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
hahahahhaahaahaaa funny
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
"Yeah, now I’m blushing. Damn hormones and damn those images of Sakura in pink underwear, strapped to my bed." "I placed my hand behind her neck and brought her into another kiss that lasted two minutes longer than the first.

I lifted my lips off hers and looked her straight in the eye. She was heavily breathing, being how she needed some oxygen from our last make out session.

“It definitely tastes better.” I stated. She smiled as I returned it with a smirk. Then, an idea popped into my head and I started kissing her jaw line, going all the way down to her neck and collarbone.

Now it’s time to accomplish that pink underwear and chained to my bed fantasy…" odd...but a LOT of SASUSAKU!
Azreal7313 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Poor Sasuke he was teased to no end. But he finally got what he wanted, well sort of.
Lia113 chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
very good and i totally agree with you on the whole lip gloss thing

i think that it would be gross to kiss-the guy would get it all over his lips and it would look like HE had lip gloss on and that would just be wrong so i am a firm believer in lip balm

and yes, "Hazelnut & Fig" does sound like a good lip balm and i am now determined to find it lol xD

good story though!

keep 'em coming!
Narutardgirl7 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Very sexy. Nice job.
SasuSaku4everLover chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I liked it.
kumikoX3chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
ok hell has broke loose sasuke is finally having emotions jk love the story read my stories and join my coummnity
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
ROFLMFAO...

LOL at pervy sasuke this pwns!
SeyoukaiStar chapter 1 . 8/30/2008

M!
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Haha! lolz. cute
Animecherryblossem33 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Loved it! it was great! and i aspecially liked wen he said 'now it's time to accomplish my pink underwear and chained to my bed fantasy.' that was good. well anyway great job! and YAY lip balm!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »