Reviews for En Vie
Turtle Sucker chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
I am falling in love with this fanfiction! great work
XxMatt.MelloxX chapter 12 . 12/20/2011
Inky Octopus Spraypaint chapter 11 . 8/10/2010
TT That was... amazing...I cerally cried when Mello couldnt stay with Matt and stuff... So sad, but so well written!
Mae Allora Malfoy chapter 12 . 8/7/2009
Ahh this was the most amazing story ever! i know you think it sucks but i like it!
ShojoChick chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Wow, I absolutely love it! - I dont have time to read it all tonight (Waah! '[), but I am so reading the rest tomorrow!
Artificial Starlight chapter 12 . 7/1/2008
Ha ha, okay, the entire beginning was totally awesome... the end... WTH?

Even if you found your parents... you wouldn't just leave everything you knew for them in one single day, it's a little far fetched. The whole "say goodbye to the person I love for two people I don't know" made me mad.

But I enjoyed the little "adventure". It made me laugh; your style is funny. Mello was out of character but it was interesting enough to watch them trek their way through Europe. -
anonymous chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
wow, this is just great.

its really funny and nice and all. BUT!

minsk is the capital of bellarus.

it is not in russia
MatAMMtAM chapter 12 . 6/14/2008
I really like the ending.

In the last chapter I was lke

"NU!"

"Megan, shut the hell up!"

"He's DEAD! WHY LORD, WHY?"

It was pretty disturbing:D
MatAMMtAM chapter 8 . 6/14/2008
Hol-y cizzow.

I didn't know anybody else had ever heard of 2g1c!

Me and my friends always joke about that. And Goatsee.
MatAMMtAM chapter 7 . 6/14/2008
Are there any stalker forms I need to fill out?

Excellent story:]
MatAMMtAM chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
"Hypothetical: Mello had cancer. Near finds cure. Near gives cure to Mello. Mello takes it. Mello bitch-slaps Near with his (surprisingly strong) pimp hand. Near looks impassive."

More like Near: Mello, here's a chocolate bar I bought for you.

Mello: How dare you suggest that need nurishment!

I can't remember where but I read that somewhere:]

Kthxbai. lolz.

I really like your writing style.
OpenSoulSurgery chapter 12 . 5/3/2008
Baahaa.
Demon Hiei's Girl chapter 12 . 5/1/2008
xD This fic made me LOL so many times! Especially the thing about Satan and the newborn babies. Omg, so funny. I'm going to hell for even laughing at the jokes, I swear!
saidtheirnevers chapter 12 . 4/30/2008
YES! YES! Oh, thankyouthankyouthankyou for the really-now-this-is-the-final-finale-ending-denouement! I'm sorry; I just enjoyed this ending so entirely much more than the last one...because you didn't change the last ending, you simply turned it into something better. Granted, the "OMFGIMDEAD-nonevermindiminahospital" kind of ending is sort of cliche, but you managed, in one little teeny chapter mind you, to not only pull yourself out of a hole, but to fill up said hole, flatten the asphalt on top, and finish building your road. Congratulations, and I so totally very muchly apologize for using that horrible analogy.
Child of the Sky chapter 12 . 4/30/2008
Aw, too bad it's over. I think you portrayed the characters very well (i.e. no sappy crap from two criminals XP ). Seriously, this was really incredible!