Reviews for The Curse
kirbyfan1996 chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
I love the way this story is going, and I hope you'll one day be able to continue it.
NJay-Ficilist chapter 7 . 8/2/2012
I don't think you mentioned Happiny being found.
Izou no Kaizoku chapter 19 . 4/17/2011
Can Paul appear in the festival and challenge Ash and Hoshi to a double battle?

Also, how does Paul know about Hoshi? Because in a previous chapter, Hoshi seemed familiar to him.

Anywho, hope you update soon.
Voice of the Forest chapter 18 . 7/17/2010
This getting good. Keep it up!
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I feel bad for Hoshi. All she was trying to do was protect Star from the witch and she got cursed
Seedlo chapter 18 . 3/23/2010
All right, It's a good story so far, I just caught up with it and must say that you make less spelling errors as you go on,I have a little advice which you can use or not, It doesn't matter to me, My Creative writing teacher was always fond of saying less is more... as in If you don't need to write it don't. I like the idea though, a curse which turns you into a Pikachu, Doesn't sound half bad... Though the which does, Well Keep Writing!
Voice of the Forest chapter 17 . 2/26/2010
I love this story, PLease update soon.
Aoi Hyoudou chapter 14 . 10/17/2009
Great chapter. Nice flashbacks. now we know the relationship between Hoshi and the twins -

Are you planing to pair Hoshi with Ash in an romantic way? or this is going to be a Ash x Dawn thing XD

update soon...
Nanashi Chimera chapter 11 . 1/27/2009
A good chapter like always. Very few spelling errors, like 'here' instead of 'hear'.

Nanashi Chimera
Teraunce chapter 11 . 1/26/2009
sorry to burst your bubble, but only 1 person guessed. I didn't because i never saw the contest. nice new chapter. 13/10. How will the others deal with her disappearence?
Saphire Moon Maiden chapter 10 . 1/21/2009
I know! Lu-Ca-Rio! Riolu is the last part of the name and the first part of the name put together, but switched, with no 'Ca'!

Yours Truly,

Saphire
Teraunce chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
Can't wait for the next chapter. 11/10. interesting nightmare as well. wonder if it's a premonition.
Nanashi Chimera chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
My guess is that riolu had just evolved and it wanted to surprise Hoshi, but that would be too obvious right? So that can't be the right answer.

Nanashi Chimera
Teraunce chapter 9 . 12/27/2008
Nice new chapter. and your final "rocket" is mispelled.
Teraunce chapter 8 . 12/21/2008
this story deserves an update. very nice. 11/10. faved & alerted.