Reviews for Nothing to Say
Aerrow4Ever chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Awhhh Radarr! Nice to read about a peaceful death for a change, but no less sad!

!A4E!
Ephemeral Stream chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
ahhh Radarr… such an important aspect of Aerrow yet usually forgotten
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I loved the beginning. The sort of poetic and stoic grieving is perfectly in character for him. As for Piper, she is the only one tactful enough to approach Aerrow like this. The style that this is written in is beautiful too, you shroud the reader in the sort of subdued chaos that follows death. Enjoyed this very much- and yes, character death is wonderful to read. Great work.
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
"The simple fact that certain species had shorter life spans than others would have fallen short and useless on Aerrow’s ears."

For reasons unknown, I believed that Finn was the character who had died in this fic for awhile. But that line me say "Oh, damn." The tears of Aerrow were so beautiful and poetic that it almost me want to cry with him.

The Piper and Aerrow interaction was priceless here. Adorable little comfort session. It seems that all you articulated here is true for Aerrow; poor guy. But this is what happens when you have a Radarr creature for a best friend.

It would be interesting to see where this is going, and as much as I love Piper/Aerrow, I think that it would sort of throw off the entire purpose of this mourning tribute to Radarr. Extraordinary job.
Unleash The Shadow chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
*bursts into tears* So sad... *cries onto keyboard*

Oops... I think I'll go cry somewhere else...

*walk off sniffing*
Black-Wolf-Warrior chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
That was so sad. You wrote it brillanyly tho. And I agree I think you should leave it as a stand-alone.
ShadowQueen25 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Poor Aerrow... It was really sad, but you definitely captured the moment.
horribly random chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Aww, Poor Aerrow, his best freind, Radarr *cries*

Why must the good die old?

*sniff* I'm better, but that was really good, I really liked it, although I think it might be better as a stand-alone .
Golden Snowflake chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
That was... sad. Really sad. I almost cried. Superbly written. But I think you should keep it a single chapter. Romance after that would seem almost disrespectful, don't you think?
TheChromeDog chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Oh gawd...not many things make me cry, and I'm bawling right now. Wonderful writing. It brings back sad memories, yet I could stop reading it.

Again, amazing job.

-nmr05 T_T
Saerphe chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow, that made me cry! But it's supposed to be a somewhat angsty sad fic, so that's what it's supposed to do. Once again, good job and I await your next story! Or the next chapter... Whatever.

*applause*
HeIsSoBlue chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Absolutely Gorgeous! I loved it, it was the only fan fic story that has actually made me cry aw. At first i thought Finn had died so i'm like OMG but than i found out Radarr died and i'm like :( OMG lol. Amazing job!
NekoNekoMinako chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Oh...so sad...(breaks out into tears) But so beautiful! Oh, this story was so great!
Vethysnia chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I would definitely leave this standalone. I'm normally quite passive when it comes to possibilities in making it longer, but for some reason I honestly think that this would keep its profoundness if it stayed a oneshot.

I loved the beginning. There was very good metaphorical and sensory language that was just...beautiful. I'm not quite sure what else to say about it. The part where you described the tears was magical. Yes, that sounds incredibly cheesy, but it seriously struck me how beautifully it was written.

That was sad. *grabs animals and hugs them*
Madame Lady chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Oh, now that was just depressing. TT_TT

I really liked it, though. It wasn't rushed at all. You put enough detail in for us to really get into the moment, and not so much that we'd start skipping over things in anticipation to get to the next thing.

It felt really real to me, too. It's kinda the way my Dad acted(though not as bad as this) when our dog died. We'd had him since before I was born.

(Also, I start doing a 6-years-later 'fic, with the theme of this as a smaller part of it. I guess you beat me to it. xD It really isn't going well anyway, and I'll probably trash it.)