Reviews for Beyond the Darkness of Fate
Clouffie1986 chapter 36 . 5/4/2014
I really hope to see a continuation of this fic. It is amazing so far and it would be a shame to let it sit unfinished.
Clouffie1986 chapter 34 . 5/4/2014
God damn... You had me crying with this chapter.
PoKeGiRLReSeaRCHeR chapter 34 . 10/21/2009
I am sadden by your choice your had a nice story going until you decided to change the pairing in the story with the most lame & unlogical excuse I have read in my life to date. What you make Hinata-chan do made me want to vomit. You would have been better making a harem if you wanted Tayuya-san in Naruto life so frecking badly. I mean I guess I was under the wrong idea that love conquers all, I guess instead it is looking for love that conquers all eh? Normally I wish you or other authors good luck in their stories if/when I would leave them because of different reasons; however, in your case I hope you burn/rot in H-E-L-L. I am just thankful this was not my first fanfiction read otherwise I would have left in disgust and never to return and missed so many truly good fanfictions written by Perfect Lionhart and VNSNAKE for examples.
Gravity The Wizard chapter 35 . 6/8/2009
Since you had decided to alter your GOOD story I will wait to see what the rewritten version is like. Before I totally dismiss this work altogether like I did many months ago. I like a few of the other reviewers am not happy with how things worked out towards the end. However, I would like to make something clear using Hinata-chan as a starter girl is completly , well you get the idea. Also, having Hinata-hime give that heart warming speech to her beloved Naruto-kuns made me sick to my stomach and wish to hurl. If you wanted Tayuya-san so badly in Naruto's life maybe even as a wife you could have had Naruto accept more then one wife into his life. As for the story itself Hinata-chan should have never recieved the Snake-teme Curse Seal to begin with in my opinon. I wish you good luck with the re-write.
Kamish88 chapter 34 . 2/11/2009
really enjoyed the story up to now. your twists have been done in a very believable way and i can't wait for the next chapter
Heh chapter 34 . 10/18/2008
Wow, after 34 chapters, you just lost ALL your readers.
NARUOHINA LOVER chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
you should die for killing off Hinata!1!1!1!1!1
alith anar chapter 34 . 8/26/2008
I am sorry my friend after reading this story for so long I must remove my support for it. I love Hinata she is my favorite character in this entire anime and to see her die, no matter how peacefully, is unbearable. So I feel this is were we must part ways I wish you luck in this fic and hope it gets a good ending but now I will not be reading it. I am sorry.
THE HEE-HO KING chapter 34 . 8/24/2008
Have fun with the rest of the story and good luck because this is my stop without Hinata I just can't read it sorry
Cervani chapter 34 . 8/23/2008
Well, hm...I'm at a bit of a loss as to protray what I feel about this chapter.

Yes, I'm disappointed by Hinata dying. That is more of a "well I don't consider anyone else good for Naruto/she's too good a character to let die" type of thing than anything else though. I AM glad that you had her die in a peaceful manner, rather then the horrific ways I've seen other fics do it (rape, torture etc). But I am sad and disappointed to see her gone.

Truth be told, with her dead I won't be reading this story for the pairings anymore (NH is my one pairing, though it is not my place to tell you not to put anyone with Naruto, nor am I ever attempting to tell you how to run your story) but more for the story itself. I can see some good events coming up with Narutos homecoming, the alliance of the two villages against sound and some other tangents.

Sad, slightly disappointing chapter...but hell of a story.

I can't wait until your next chapter :D
that guy under there chapter 34 . 8/23/2008
how could you i mean why how could you do it did you really need to get rid of Hinata i do so hate this kinda angry really
Dragon Man 180 chapter 34 . 8/23/2008
I'm not reading this story anymore, I was looking forward to seeing how things went for Naruto and Hinata and now you've killed her off! BASTARD!
Morriganna chapter 34 . 8/23/2008
Great chapter, but a LOT of spelling mistakes. Please use a spell check vis Microsoft Word.
loki2009 chapter 33 . 8/23/2008
I am going to address a plot hole here. Why was there no one watching Orochimaru? I mean, a hokage level opponent, and no one, not a single person is watching him? Did you want to kill off Hinata that badly that you had to do it half-assed? And what of the summon? It should of noticed that something was up. You just wrote that there were many ninja in the area, many kage level, a a few jinchuuriki, and absolutely NO ONE noticed Orochimaru was up to something? So, you just labled all of the shinobi present as weak. And Orochimaru can't just use his tongue to mark a person, they have to bite them. So I would appreciate it if you would go back and fix this chapter, at least, so that it becomes more believable then the shit it is right now.
kyubinaruto-phoenixjohn chapter 34 . 8/23/2008
kind of lame that she died like that no figth for her life also naruto moves on to fast everithing else kinda good but the dead was lame pretty lame