Reviews for It Stung a Little, But Not For Long
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
You're forgiven, Nellie.
Tealheartleopard chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This is an amazing fanfuction and is going in my favourites! I'd be glad if the last thing I heard before I died was johnny deposed voice... :)
Caspar Wilde chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
The IT technician at my school is named Paul Goodwin, and my last English teacher, Sarah Green.

...heck o.o

other than that creepiness, great story! i loved it, gorgeous irony towards the end. pretty wonderful, in a morbid way 3
SweeneysDeviousLittleAngel chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
EWWWWW! don't put him in the pies!
AshleyInWriterland chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Wow, this was very good. I normally don't read stories where an OC is a main character, but I decided to make an exception with this one, and I'm glad I did.

One of the best parts was that Paul felt suicidal but then at the last minute didn't want to die...and when you think about it, in a disturbing way, Sweeney did Paul a favor.

And I love the idea of Mrs. Lovett talking to the dead bodies :3.

nice work :)
Snezhinka chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
A great insight into all the anonymous customers Sweeney sent to the grave! I love the way you portray the mans primal instinct to live at the last minute although he was suicidal. :-) I suppose this was one of Sweeney's earlier customers. Later on he didn't bother even to shave, did he?
nomorehere chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Hooked me from the beginning, something especially hard to do with OCs I've found. I especially loved that little arsenic reference at the end that had so many implications dancing through my head about Lucy. Loved the lines, "He had wanted to die. He had wanted so much to die. But now he wanted to live."
InDeppth chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
i like it.

but now sweeney is infected with TB and so will the rest of london after eating him! no!

oh well...

3 DEPP
MischiefManagedAndFishCustard chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh, I liked this story. It's pretty obvious to a writer that the first lines are the clincher. And this got me hooked my dear. Very interesting and original.
Patchworkcrows chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
That was very nice.

Sweeney: (Glares at the part about arsenic)

Me: Oh just drop it already! What's dead is dead!

Sweeney: She was my wife!

Me: Don't make me write a self-insert involving me marrying you.

Sweeney: The minute you stop writing this fanfiction I will kill you.

Me: Not helping your cause.
Roselize chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Very good. I especially like the last line.
Toph94 chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
uh...WOW!

OMG! You can write!

I mean, i love your comedy stuff, but you don't need much talent to write comedy. I mean, I can write comedy, and i have no talent. but this is BRILLIANT! You have talent! Stop it! im so jealous! write more stuff! NOW!
Obscure Bird chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
It must be tough trying to go through the better part of a very painful year with an entirely new character, but this turned out really good. I especially liked the end. Good job!
bfdhthjuykuk chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Nice, very nice. And very sad. But I liked it:)
Scarlett Masquerade chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Yeah, when Mr. T goes insane... um, /er/... on you and you don't want to burn up so you drink the arsenic instead.

Aren't I cheerful?