Reviews for Lilly and Lucas
AW

Thats SO CUTE

I like the last part ;D
DancingInTheRain11 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
aww there all so sweet together
gatorgirl94 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
you should write it about bella and edward. Her brilliant powers and edwards learning to deal. haha you could slip in a little lucas and lilly vs teenage girls action too :P
deleteteled chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
go edward! making gentlemen all around the globe!

hahaha

amazing story, i love it
Kaley -Orladofl chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
i really like it. all of your stories that i have read have a lot of depth. you are a really good writer!
Ali chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I wanted to ask will u be writing more? Cause this is a really great story! i was hoping there would be more...
Kept In Spades chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
So cute, young love is. :)
lizzie chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
WOW! OMG you cannot seriously leave this story as a one-shot! It's just too god! Lilly should really get her chance to knock some sense into that girl! Plus i just love Lilly and Lucas they are so cute! ANd i totally love how Edward gives Lucas lessons! It's totally adorable! oh it would cute if you did the story from Lucas's point of view. PLZ PLZ PLZ PZL a million times PLZ!

-lizzie )
geophf chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Okay.

No fair.

This cannot - CANNOT, I say - be a one-shot, because, having read it, I fell in love with Lilly and Lucas.

Please, runaway xo, please, pleasepleaseplease, they need their own (complete, if you would be so kind) story. Would you kindly write it?
Fanpire123 chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
LOL! lessons from Edward! that's hilarious! and I've gotta say that Lily and lucas (even though you made them up) have got to be on my Top 5 Favorite Couples list! yay! they're adorable! It would be so cool if you would write more about them, like when lucas gets changed and they're together or whatever! it would be awesome!

Love it!

Fanpire123
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
jajajajaja

That was just so utterly and sbsolutely funny!

I loved it! Really!
Jonaslover16 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008

I love it! )hey..ya know what..XD..I have been reading your stories since yesterday and i have to say.."BRAVO!" :))

Oh, did I metion that I love your stories and you are now my fave author. :D

And..anyways..most of my favorite authors havent updated for MONTHS..cruel isnt it? lol

Why one-shot? continue! it really makes my day..especially because tomorrow we have have school again.. *sigh*

Well..guess thats it! I do HOPE you continue it..and if you do..I will praise and thank you for the rest of my life XD

P.S. I know..long isnt it? )
wolf dem0n chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Might I add, THE BEST author I have ever read on fanfiction? {Previous to posting on the last chaper of 'alaska'}

I just love Lilly, she reminds me of a tougher version of Alice! haha, oh crud, look at the time! I stayed up late to read, and look what it's done to me! xD haha, {i live in a stupid state so I have school 2morow}

might i add I LOVE YOUR WORK, {and edward of course :D}

keep it up! I am officially going to read everyone of your storys ]

lots of love,

~wolfie
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Sweet, cute, adorable, loved it!
NPeaches chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
That is the cutest thing I have ever read! I love it!