Reviews for Sticks And Stones
It sucked why would you do that to Reba
Cumberbatch love chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
why is Reba being the victim? I don't like that... but I love your writing style!
JulieandRebafan chapter 28 . 10/5/2008
Love it can't wait for update yay Reba's gonna get better! :D
Kat8790 chapter 28 . 10/5/2008
I loved this part. So happy she is moving on but I have to wonder where Jeremy is? They haven't caught him yet have they? :o I hope he gets what he deserves. I will be looking out for the sequel.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 28 . 10/5/2008
This was a great story. Please continue with a sequel. That would be great. So much possibilities! I hope that Reba and Brock do find their way back to each other.
tmbryant chapter 28 . 10/5/2008
I think this was a very nice place to end this one and a sequel would be great! What about your other stories?
MarciaRebafan chapter 28 . 10/5/2008
I like the idea of ending it here and making the rest a sequel, as long as you do write the rest lol! I want Reba and Brock together, but I bet that wasn't hard to understand, was it? Anyway, I loved this part, I am so glad Reba finally decided she needs help and she needs to move on, she deserves to be happy again.
gracelove chapter 27 . 9/20/2008
Well it looks like things are getting better for her. I hope she can recover okay.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 27 . 9/17/2008
I loved how tender this chapter was. I keep hoping that Brock will realize that he still loves her more than just as the mother of his child. I think that Reba is finally realizing that she still has feelings for him. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
JulieandRebafan chapter 27 . 9/16/2008
Love it please update soon!
tmbryant chapter 27 . 9/16/2008
Loved it! I'm soo excited for Reba. She is finally accepting help from her family and admitting she needs professional help. YAY! Good job with this one!
Kat8790 chapter 27 . 9/16/2008
I am so happy she wants to move on and get help. I love this story and I love how Brock is taking charge and helping her out the best he can. It's lovely and I can't wait for more. :)
tmbryant chapter 26 . 8/27/2008
HEY! The update was great! It was very lite-hearted which was very pleasant because the last few chapters have been so heavy. It was very refreshing! I hope school is going well for you so far! Keep up the awesome writing!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 26 . 8/27/2008
Wow, I'm glad to see that Reba is finally getting back to her old self. I love reading about all the sweet family moments. I'm sad that Elizabeth thinks that Reba and Brock can't get back together someday. I really want those two to find their way back to one another. They really do seem to love each other, even though they would never admit it to themselves.
Kat8790 chapter 26 . 8/26/2008
First I want to say that this was a wonderful chapter. I hope Reba is slowly getting back to her normal routine. She doesn't need that Jeremy guy ruining her life even when he is not in it. Second is I want to know about what Elizabeth was thinking or was it Reba? About Brock and Reba being just friends and their love is gone? Because we know thats not true! It can't be true! Still love the story. :)