Reviews for Midna Returns to the Light World
carteryiki chapter 21 . 4/17
Hey,dude nice story yo wrote.
Minda is my favorite characters in Zelda Series!
Scarlet Smith chapter 21 . 12/6/2013
I really loved this story! I was looking for something like this cuz i didn't like how twilight princess ended with link and midna not getting together. This story was really good especially the ending. The only thing that I didn't like was some of the battle scenes got boring after awhile.
Scarlet Smith chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I
anonymous chapter 21 . 9/27/2013
Wow.
I mean, wow!
A great fan-fic. I mean... speechless.
I read the whole story over night and just, wow.
Ok. Let's recover now, I would like to give my comments on the story.
For one, you do suck at grammar. Bit you overcome it with some pretty creative names. I mean, I'm trying to write a fan-fic, but have not Bergen very successful with the names.
I love how you made the story line and compliment you on that. And just, total emotional story here. Soooo. Yea. Thank you and good by!
P.S. here's my Gmail: . I would love to chat with you!
jasmine chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
you have got some serious mad skills. I mean this is great! luv it!
EchoBlue chapter 21 . 7/29/2013
OMG this has to be one of the best things I have ever read in my life! The story really gripped me and the ending was amazing! you should produce a book or something because you are really talented! :D :D xx
i love it chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
the end sweet
Well then chapter 21 . 7/6/2013
Awesome story, and the names were indeed very good.
Grammar chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Yu no its reely harrd to get wat ur say wen yu type like tis. But this is a great story line, and I appreciate the thought you seem to have put into it.
Ben Blonigan chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
Ok let me first off say that this has always been the way I wanted things to go for link and Midna. I always knew that they should be together. Your story was good, link turning evil because he was taken away from his true love, I don't like the end of the epilogue though, she should be in her true form.

The story was ok, there were some really weak points in the plot that really hurt the story. The language was something that made me mad it was just too casual for me, even with the goddesses. They shouldn't have casual speech at all they should have been cryptic and very airy in their language.

Your plot holes really hurt this story in a big way, it made me mad at those points. I like thought that it had to be Midna that killed link, that was a given in the story that you were writing. Work on your structuring as well, just because it is online doesn't mean it should divert from normal structure that books have.

The story was ok like I said but it is a work in progress
LittleMissMidna chapter 21 . 3/30/2013
(I changed my name to protect me identity)
OMG YEEEEEESSSSS this is the ending I WANTED thank you so much for this Epilogue THANK YOU! I loved this book but I thought I would review it after I read the whole thing! BUT is there a REAL game or movie coming out about this because I looked up Midna on google images and I saw a cover of a Wii game and I saw "The Legend of Zelda Midna Returns" soo yeah is that true? (I'm getting off topic AGAIN) but thank you for creating this book I loved it and I REALLY hope this gets published! like a Zelda Manga or something like that so for MY review...
I LOVED THISS BOOK! :D
Xander 3 Nicki chapter 7 . 3/15/2013
omg omg omg!

this is even better than I ever could imagine3333
Xander 3 Nicki chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
WOOWWWWW, This is awsome! you should realy produce a book
Guest chapter 21 . 2/7/2013
This...was...AWESOME! The whole story! In chapter 20, when link dies, I thought,"I hate this person -_-". But then I read the end and liked it again _
ANXIOUSMOTHER chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
CAN YOU HELP ME CONTROL MY KIDS LIKE ZELDA CONTROLED THE GUARDS? THAT WOULD ME FUCKIN AWESOME