Reviews for Hikkomi Houou
Guest chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
will ranma be fighting for all of both the gods and demons?
Rune Tobor chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Please finish this as there are way to few Ranma an d Hotaru fics.
Somewhere there used to be a "Hotaru 1/2" not sure if its site is still there.

Just update before Setsuna or Saturn get upset.

Dead Screams are not to much fun I hear...
Guest chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Somewhat cliché-prone, unfortunately - the only reason Urd never made 1st class ( to be as responsible as Bell & Peorth ) is because she didn't want to be, and she is still a Goddess; she's mischevious & playful, but she's not anything like as stupid & one dimensional as you've made her out to be. You've put her in a position which you could slot Mara in without changing anything noteworthy, which is a bit too much of a stretch for Urd I think.

Hotaru has been done to death too, what exactly was wrong with giving Rei a shot?
Lord Mortensen chapter 6 . 4/5/2013
awesome! please update soon!
jaelin910 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
y'know, looking at the AMG goddesses, I noticed that the main three seem quite similar to the tendo girls...how interesting
mishap chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
This was a lot of fun to read and I look forward to reading more in the near future . Please keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
A very nice story, I would love to read a sequel to it someday.
irnzenmonk chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
nice ne
Joustingforcancer chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
You use too many commas, and it is completely throwing off the narrative of the story. A comma denotes a small pause in the middle of the sentence. For example: "It takes effort to talk, to someone, who may mallet you for any reason." There shouldn't be any commas in this sentence at all. Yet you have placed two very unnatural feeling pauses in the middle of it. Why? Is that how you actually talk?
donald7777 chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Ranma and Hotaru is my second favorite pairing excellent choice.

I am very interested in seeing where this will go in a sequel.

I do admit I can't think of Akane in a positive light and managed to capture what I believe would happen if Ranama had ever gotten married to her. Now I do not think she would cheat but you never know.

Anyways it was a good story.
slice141 chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
next chap please
god of all chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
chronodekar chapter 3 . 8/3/2012
I liked the premise. But a little into this chapter, the story felt like something out of a .. well, "cure the lost depressed mental person" thing.

And frankly, while that could work with the 2 main cast here. I'm not interested in a story where it seems to just get "dumped" onto them so early.

-chronodekar
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This looks promising.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Wow, im really looking forward to more of this, very very enjoyable story