Reviews for Preservations of a Fledgling Future
Schuyler Lola chapter 12 . 8/28/2008
(Lola's cleaning out her inbox today. Fun!)

A swear jar. That is pretty much the best thing ever. And so very Kirk. I love how you get inside the minds of every character and think of the perfect thing for them to do.
swimmerluver chapter 12 . 7/3/2008
Great job! I loved Kirk's article-it sounded just like him!
Copop chapter 12 . 7/2/2008
Hehe :D Kirk already 'befriending' Taylor with doing sort of a commercial for him

I loved that Lorelai is crafty. And that it brought her and Rory money to live.

Till the next update :)
The Child of Time chapter 12 . 7/2/2008
I absolutely loved this chapter! Kirk's article seemed very in character. You really deserve a better review then this, but I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open at the moment, so um...*yawns* Great job! I'm going to go to sleep and dream happy Gilmore Girl dreams now :)
gilmorefanforever chapter 12 . 7/2/2008
Kirk's article had me in hysterics and I loved the last line. You deserve more than that, but I'm exhausted and the words putting into sentence doing is proving kind of difficult. Stupid me for staying up.
R. M. Jackson chapter 12 . 7/2/2008
And thanks to R.M. Jackson for being my beta and fixing my minor shiz.

Now THAT was my favorite part. :P Take that, biotch.

hahaha. Just kidding. Kirk is hilarious. And that's about all you're getting. My coherency level is dropping like a shriveled flower.
R. M. Jackson chapter 11 . 6/23/2008
Ah, the things I do for you.

I love this chapter. The idea of Rory getting publish in the Stars Hollow newspaper was great. The article itself was funny in its own way, especially since Rory basically said the whole town was crazy. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Copop chapter 11 . 6/17/2008
Aw, Rory's first article! She did awesome!

So sweet of Luke to start collecting Rory's work! I bet Lorelai will be thankful one day for that :)

Till the next udpate :)
Schuyler Lola chapter 11 . 6/17/2008
Love. Pure love. Just so you know it some more. I, Schuyler Lola, am in love with this story. (Not really.)
gilmorefanforever chapter 11 . 6/17/2008
Aw, Java, adorable. This is my favorite article yet!
Schuyler Lola chapter 10 . 6/10/2008
I'm ALMOST caught up on all of my reading, and I'd like to say that your quote from Juno has made my life since I love Ellen Page to an unhealthy degree.

I love the story about little Luke getting a medal and Rory being uber-smart and Lorelai giving an interview on Mia's work as owner of the Independence. You have painted a really lovely, family-centred, cozy story and it's just very sweet.
swimmerluver chapter 10 . 6/6/2008
I loved this article-it was really great. And I loved the conversation about what traits Kylie gets from who. :)
Lukeistheone chapter 10 . 6/5/2008
another great chapter update soon :)
Copop chapter 10 . 6/5/2008
Aw, Rory the smart girl being mentioned in an article :D

Love it!

Aw, cuddly time with Paul Anka :D

Till the next update :)
R. M. Jackson chapter 10 . 6/5/2008
Rory is such a smart cookie! It's pretty impressive that there would be an article about her. I loved it, and all the craziness going on in the background. Luke sticks out like a sore thumb in those instances. It's pretty amusing.