Reviews for Deepest Blue
RedPoetist chapter 9 . 10/12/2014
This might be the only fix where I completely love Alex's mother. Great adaptation and upgrade of her character...
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Who/Where is Nathan's wife when Spencer is sick? Wife was not mentioned much in Deep Blue, either.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 56 . 7/22/2012
Great story! I'd have never read anything over several chapters if it weren't
Bkwrmchar chapter 56 . 6/11/2012
This is a great story/series. Thank You
DeLene chapter 56 . 5/11/2012
Sorry i didn't review on any of the chapters before this one. I was so excited to get to the next chapter that i didn't take the time. Sorry

I have really enjoyed this story and the one before it. You are a great writer and i have there are several more stories that follow up on this one.
DeLene chapter 56 . 5/11/2012

Kenzie-Kinnity chapter 17 . 9/3/2011
I'm usually a silent reader but after the last chapter, I had to review. 1)Dark blue was amazing and so is this one. You've got me wrapped up in their lives and you threw in Novak! Cookie points to you!

2)I like the way you basically built off of their history. Considering how long they've known each other, I don't feel the relationship is rushed.

3) Extra cookie points for the all my children reference. Bianca falling will forever be instilled in my mind, lol.

4)thank you for being an amazing writer!
oursong553 chapter 56 . 9/2/2011
LOVE IT! I LOVE WHAT YOU DID WITH THE STORY LINE I BELIEVE YOU MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE. DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE SEQUELS?
oursong553 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Im going to try to review every chapter, I love your stories. I love your readoning for the new story...
armo chapter 56 . 3/21/2011
Ohhh you have to write another one after this come on dont be lazy a part 3 would rock LOL
rookie802 chapter 56 . 10/1/2010
Great story!
kachico chapter 56 . 5/18/2010
i would read a sequal love these two:)
bright city lights chapter 56 . 1/29/2010
i cant get enough! more please
deltobago chapter 56 . 1/14/2010
This was truly a beautiful story. Thank you!
cjcold2 chapter 56 . 12/26/2009
Really enjoyed this second story in the series.

Your Blue series has really brighted my holidays. Hope you continue and complete Baby Blue soon.

Thanks for the wonderful story.

More soon please.