Reviews for Illusions of Ice
snowecat chapter 27 . 2/19
Too bad you never finished. It would have been nice to have seen the end.
MikaMiko chapter 27 . 1/24
So six years have already passed since the last update but I just had to review it anyway with a glimmer of hope for an update in the future. This story has captivated me and renewed my passion for the ichihitsu pairing as well as the fandom! The way you portray the characters is extremely believable and you have done a great job in capturing their personalities, thoughts, and mannerisms throughout your piece. I loved how you took the time to fully flesh out the characters and ichigo and toshiro's relationship. Nothing was rushed, and I especially enjoyed reading about the festival in the beginning. Fast forward to chapter 27, you still have managed to keep readers (esp me!) interested with your action scenes and wonderfully thought out plot! Honestly it probably has been six years as well since I have last logged on to this site and left a review for any story. However, your story has really impacted me to do so. I know that in six years a lot has probably changed with you and your life and you probably have silently agreed with yourself to be content in ending this writing phase in your life on this site but should you ever decide to revisit your stories and feel another spark of inspiration, I highly urge you to act on it and finish your amazing story. This story is just too good to be left unfinished! Lastly I just wanted to thank you for setting alight my imagination once again as an old fan of the fandom now revisited. Take care and good luck with everything you have going on! I hope you continue to write in any aspect of your life because you are truly talented!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/20/2015
FUCK! That's it?! That's how it ends?! NOOOOOOO! Pleeeeaaaaseee give us one last chapter! For the love of the God of Bleach and fandom, give us one more chapter!
Nico Zi chapter 26 . 9/29/2015
Ahhhh.. I'm stopping here, it was a great read really! But I know next events are very intense and I can't handle angst unless there was a happy ending following it.. which you didn't manage to reach T.T! WHYYYY?! Where are you? You should have completed this fic! .. or at least should not stop at a heart-breaking scene *sighs*
Ah, I loved this fic, in all honesty my favorite part which I seriously enjoyed to the core was from the beginning until just before Toushiro came to hueco mundo, everything was so lovely, especially the dating chapter :'D And I think your warning about OOCness is false, since I don't see any haha! Oh and, Toushiro's hollow is awesome heh.
Um, so I'll just leave chapter 27 unread, unless you ever came and updated this, tho I'm not sure if you'll ever do, or even read this review -.- ... it's been five years, are you ok out there?
I'll be following anyway OTL
StardustPetals chapter 8 . 3/20/2015
This chapter was awesome in so many ways! The feels! Them arguing about apologizing. Getting so deep into Ichigo's character (your Toshiro's characterization makes sense, and is even awesome, but I don't see it as perfectly canon.) Isshin wanting a lemon but Renji interrupting (I was scared by that). Then the call back to society that makes a lot more sense than letting an incapacitated endanger himself (all those times Toshiro insisted on fighting didn't sit right with me).
nazurath92 chapter 22 . 4/21/2014
Oh I did not see this coming so awesome :D
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 27 . 2/23/2014
kept me hangin' there! I really hope there will be an update.. Also,aizen's bankai,as it was not shown in bleach, was well-crafted :) you made me consider and love ichitsu pairing.. Again, kudos!
foreverfrozen chapter 27 . 4/29/2013
Aww please continue it i love the story and i know what happend please update soon
Soul Trader chapter 27 . 12/16/2012
UUHhhhhh, is that it? Cuz, if it is...i'm very pissed.
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 27 . 10/18/2012
Pleasepleaseplease update soon! It's been years since you last updated! I really want to know what happens to Toshiro! D: please...
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I have to say, the fighting scene was a little awkward, but it was imaginable, and realistic. Thanks for writing; this seems to be really interesting so far :)
Carnival 0f Life chapter 27 . 8/18/2012
Uhm, did you just kill Toshiro? I sure hope not because I dont like sad endings.*sniff* Well anyway, I hope for your sake that you continue this story. Yes, for your sake because I normally cant stand to not know the ending of a story I like, especially if I like it this much. So with that said, have a NICE day... *laughs maniacally*

bye bye!
PhoenixLord05 chapter 27 . 6/22/2012
300th reviewer!

Okay some mistakes you might want to check over and shouldn't he have called out his Banki? Shiro-chan, please don't die! Good job and UPDATE...

Claud: Or else...

*plays scary music and evil laughter*

Claud: Muahahaha...!

Reldo: You have been warned!

Yoshi: Yoshi...!
PhoenixLord05 chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
Truth and than, Yoshi!
PhoenixLord05 chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
Question: Did Ichigo already train with the Vizored?

Yoshi: Yoshi?