Reviews for Illusions of Ice
FUCK! That's it?! That's how it ends?! NOOOOOOO! Pleeeeaaaaseee give us one last chapter! For the love of the God of Bleach and fandom, give us one more chapter!
Nico Zi chapter 26 . 9/29
Ahhhh.. I'm stopping here, it was a great read really! But I know next events are very intense and I can't handle angst unless there was a happy ending following it.. which you didn't manage to reach T.T! WHYYYY?! Where are you? You should have completed this fic! .. or at least should not stop at a heart-breaking scene *sighs*
Ah, I loved this fic, in all honesty my favorite part which I seriously enjoyed to the core was from the beginning until just before Toushiro came to hueco mundo, everything was so lovely, especially the dating chapter :'D And I think your warning about OOCness is false, since I don't see any haha! Oh and, Toushiro's hollow is awesome heh.
Um, so I'll just leave chapter 27 unread, unless you ever came and updated this, tho I'm not sure if you'll ever do, or even read this review -.- ... it's been five years, are you ok out there?
I'll be following anyway OTL
StardustPetals chapter 8 . 3/20
This chapter was awesome in so many ways! The feels! Them arguing about apologizing. Getting so deep into Ichigo's character (your Toshiro's characterization makes sense, and is even awesome, but I don't see it as perfectly canon.) Isshin wanting a lemon but Renji interrupting (I was scared by that). Then the call back to society that makes a lot more sense than letting an incapacitated endanger himself (all those times Toshiro insisted on fighting didn't sit right with me).
nazurath92 chapter 22 . 4/21/2014
Oh I did not see this coming so awesome :D
ZisinLove chapter 27 . 2/23/2014
kept me hangin' there! I really hope there will be an update.. Also,aizen's bankai,as it was not shown in bleach, was well-crafted :) you made me consider and love ichitsu pairing.. Again, kudos!
foreverfrozen chapter 27 . 4/29/2013
Aww please continue it i love the story and i know what happend please update soon
Soul Trader chapter 27 . 12/16/2012
UUHhhhhh, is that it? Cuz, if it is...i'm very pissed.
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 27 . 10/18/2012
Pleasepleaseplease update soon! It's been years since you last updated! I really want to know what happens to Toshiro! D: please...
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I have to say, the fighting scene was a little awkward, but it was imaginable, and realistic. Thanks for writing; this seems to be really interesting so far :)
Carnival 0f Life chapter 27 . 8/18/2012
Uhm, did you just kill Toshiro? I sure hope not because I dont like sad endings.*sniff* Well anyway, I hope for your sake that you continue this story. Yes, for your sake because I normally cant stand to not know the ending of a story I like, especially if I like it this much. So with that said, have a NICE day... *laughs maniacally*

bye bye!
PhoenixLord05 chapter 27 . 6/22/2012
300th reviewer!

Okay some mistakes you might want to check over and shouldn't he have called out his Banki? Shiro-chan, please don't die! Good job and UPDATE...

Claud: Or else...

*plays scary music and evil laughter*

Claud: Muahahaha...!

Reldo: You have been warned!

Yoshi: Yoshi...!
PhoenixLord05 chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
Truth and than, Yoshi!
PhoenixLord05 chapter 14 . 6/21/2012
Question: Did Ichigo already train with the Vizored?

Yoshi: Yoshi?
PhoenixLord05 chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
Ōji means prince, Rōjin means old man... Also you want to capitalize Kyaputen(Captain), I also I don't know if I am doing any of the words right but I do have a translator and those are the words I got but it don't really matter just as long as you give us definitions, also UPDATE! YOSHI!
PhoenixLord05 chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Shiro-chan likes sweets! Don't forget that! Yoshi!