Reviews for Castaways the sequel to Halo3
MungoJerry chapter 24 . 9/11/2011
This is one of THE most delightful, touching, believable, well written things I've ever read on this site.

Kudos.
MungoJerry chapter 18 . 9/11/2011
I vote.

For Chiefy Boat.
GothicCheshire chapter 26 . 3/23/2011
I'll admit it, at the end of this I squeeled. Damn you and your awesome writing. Damn you. Loved it, though, thank you very much. T'was awesome times five.

Insanity Signing OFF!
dyslecksec chapter 26 . 8/10/2009
Absolutely stunning! Cortana's emotions were definitely the highlight of this story. And while the Chief started off more bitingly sarcastic at the beginning than I'd ever expect from him, you did a good job overall capturing what would really hurt him most in this situation. Well done.
Ezmerelda chapter 26 . 4/23/2009
Wonderful story! There were some glitches, where whole chunks of sentences went missing, but with a little thought, it wasn't too hard to fill in the blanks (usually).

I've only recently discovered Halo fanfiction, and yours is only the second pure Halo (non-crossover) story I've read. I like this one better than the other one - here, we see John and Cortana fighting against boredom and the elements, it's more cerebral than reading about John blowing up enemy drones or whatever.

Anyway, I enjoyed the story and will be checking out your profile to see what else you've done (I found this on SnappleAddict's favourites list).

Thanks for writing! ~"~
Test123456789987654321 chapter 26 . 4/4/2009
OMG This story wasw so great

YOu should write a series..

THe ship names made me laugh my arse off
conor chapter 26 . 3/6/2009
FREAKING EPIC! Awesome story, i loved it keep writing!

FEPIC FEPIC FEPIC FEPIC
Badwriter McPoorform chapter 26 . 12/9/2008
After 26 chapters I'm completely amazed at your talents in writing and portraying emotion. I have followed the whole story the entire time you've been writing it and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. I look forward to any writings of yours in the future and I hope you might do another story in this subject sometime again. Thank you so much for spending your time to entertain people such as me for so long.

Thanks,

Jay
Dr.Olga chapter 26 . 11/18/2008
i really enjoyed this!
WeeLittleBeastie chapter 26 . 11/17/2008
My being in college and lacking an X-box, or the time to play were I in possession of one, means I was going through Halo withdrawals. Thankfully, I stumbled upon this most excellent story, and have gotten my Halo fix. Many thanks for that. :D
ThetaGraphics chapter 26 . 11/6/2008
An excellent story! ;)

I certainly wouldn't mind a sequel! :)
Spacefan chapter 26 . 11/6/2008
You do know you HAVE to do a sequel, don't you? Well?
HolyDragoon chapter 26 . 11/6/2008
And so it ends, and the Chief is alive and well! :P
Crazyfrog41 chapter 26 . 11/6/2008
sequiltize me captan!
HAL-9001 chapter 26 . 11/6/2008
Woo hoo! Saved!

Nicely done, I liked how you portrayed the relationship between John and Cortana, and it's good to see that they're in good hands.