Reviews for Castaways the sequel to Halo3
HAL-9001 chapter 24 . 10/27/2008
Aw...such a shame.

I mean, what kind of relationship can an AI and a soldier whose emotions have been suppressed have?

Still, it's good to see that they care, and that MC is going to survive.
BrazeRancor chapter 24 . 10/27/2008
Aww! AW! Short, but sweet enough to cause tooth decay in a million children!
4642 Elitist Bastard chapter 23 . 10/20/2008
I really like this story: it's excellent how you've played each of their individual traits into the very hopeless situation they're in. I also liked the way you wrote in the Chief's illness in 23 - it seems almost symbolic, in a way, but it helps to humanise him.

One slight bit of grammatical pedantry: after the speech marks, the initial letter of the first word shouldn't be capitalised unless it's a proper noun, and if you're not using an exclamation mark or a question mark, you should really use a comma instead of a full stop before the closing speech mark. That out of the way, I really like this story.
BrazeRancor chapter 22 . 10/12/2008
Ah! Drama!
BrazeRancor chapter 20 . 9/30/2008
Nice chapter! I wondered what you were going to call this city, and thought that you were going to call it 'Why' so that after a few others had been found, they could make up: 'Why' 'Cant' 'I' 'Get' 'Off' 'This' 'Damn' 'Rock'
HAL-9001 chapter 20 . 9/28/2008
This "Unggai" species seems to be very methodical and repetitive in what they do, more so than any species known to me. Perhaps this planet was terraformed (well, xenoformed) by machines?
Spacefan chapter 20 . 9/28/2008
Well, I've been reading this story regularly and I have to say this is one of the most interesting stories I've read that delved into the character and personality of both the Chief and Cortana. Even more interesting, is how they both handle being marooned and alone-if they didn't have each other I think they would go bonkers. I just hope they get rescued (eventually)...
r2d2cool chapter 20 . 9/28/2008
elvis. lol
Kaiser Spartan chapter 19 . 9/21/2008
...heh Chief going mad i can totally see that thanks for updating keep writing
BrazeRancor chapter 19 . 9/18/2008
Short and awesome!
r2d2cool chapter 18 . 9/12/2008
lol... lololollollolollolololl!
BrazeRancor chapter 18 . 9/12/2008
I hereby christen this fanfiction the UNSC Really-well-written-by-an-author-who-update-too-often-for-their-own-good.
General MB chapter 17 . 9/6/2008
this is defiantly one of the more interesting character developement stories i've ever read, keep it up!

if your interested, would you mind reading my story kyle 091 and leaving a review. i see alot of parallels between my characters and yours.

update soon
r2d2cool chapter 17 . 9/6/2008
aww! how cute? nice chapter!
ShotgunRockets chapter 17 . 9/6/2008
I enjoy this story. Update soon please.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »