Reviews for Castaways the sequel to Halo3
Tynex chapter 12 . 6/15/2008
My interest has officially peaked to the max... Seriously this is the highlight of my day right here.
Kaiser Spartan chapter 12 . 6/15/2008
this is good very good *munches on some popcorn* wait is John wearing his armor?
Tynex chapter 11 . 6/13/2008
Again, I am amazed by this story.

I love the bond that Cortana and John have even though there suppose to be emotionless battle tools, and I especially love the descriptive yet easy read style of writing you have. It's good to see someone who can harness well written imagery and still keep it reasonably simple to the common Tynex...

Keep it up, I shall return for more chapters as I'm sure many more people will.
CClaudio117 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
a good insight to the events after halo3
Gaming Girl chapter 11 . 6/6/2008
Your story ROCKS!

please please please please update!

I wont to see what happens next!

plez update!
anon chapter 10 . 5/28/2008
I'd have to say this is one of my favorite stories. Ever. You've characterized both of them very well- everyone has a breaking point, even Spartans and AIs.
Sir-Clarke chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
Great looking forword to the next one
Minesweep 100 chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
Condsidering this is one of the best character works I've ever seen in this fandom, I think it deserves being mentioned as such :).
BlazeStryker chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
Considering that a decently charged MJOLNIR armor and a rigged heatshield is a perfectly good Helljumper platform in itself, the exploding flying car (likely inspired by the flying Warthog trick in the game) is survivable-but maybe she's referring to getting suicidally reckless.

Yeah, she probably is.
tanks60808 chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
this is a really good one. i like how this touches on the cheif's human side. this is really good work.
HolyDragoon chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
the Chief... blowing things up... heh :D
Charles Sithlorddarthrevan chapter 9 . 5/21/2008
you've done an amazing job taking two very inhuman characters, be it through their creation, their lives or how they live from the books and games and turned them into very human, very real characters that don't stray far from what one would expect from them. I am particularily impressed with your portrayal of the Master Chief. As a soldier, a lifelong one at that, he would find it stressful with no orders to follow, nothing to do, no mission, no enemy but time and his own thoughts, or Cortana's. You've done a wonderful job and I'm thoroughly enjoying this story, keep it up, don't rush it and don't worry about how fast you update so long as the updates continue to be of this quality.

You've done an amazing job and I look forward to reading more of this. You've really taken two well-loved characters and expanded upon them to make them realistic, human even and its brilliant.
Sir-Clarke chapter 8 . 5/11/2008
Great looking forword to the next one..
Ken Nuhfer chapter 7 . 5/5/2008
wow, this is brilliant. and i don't mean this chapter. i mean the whole story. i've always wondered what happened to master chief at the end of halo 3, and i don't think there are too many better endings than this. please tell me that u are going to continue this, as i want to know if he gets rescued eventually, or stays stranded on the planet until it's his time to go. reminds me of a story i read in english class called hatchet. ever hear of it?
reviewer chapter 7 . 5/1/2008
masterchief dosent get angry because he dosent have feelings.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »