Reviews for Secret Video Files Of ITACHI
oh lol
Sleepy-Kun chapter 17 . 10/22/2012
I love this story.
So much.
I want to heat it on a spoon and inject it into my veins while doing badass Tobi impressions, a pile of blow, and my neighbor.
...
Yeah, fuck shit up.
Mistress Fang chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
YES! You're effing back! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

It's about time, been wondering when this story would ever get updated haha. Welcome! Can't wait for more
Aishata chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS.
Insanity Lord chapter 16 . 3/4/2012
BWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!

That was epic...stupid...but epic. And funny.

- Insanity Lord.
XMistressChaosx chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
That movie, "Jackasss" I believe its called ain't got shit on Itachi. I mean seriously. I laughed like crazy for this chapter! Genius!

Till Next Time,

*Chaos' Mistress*
Genichiro chapter 16 . 1/13/2011
Zombie madness, baby! And what was up with that epic hunting trip. It's a good trip when everyone is covered and blood and two people are screwing in it. That was still funny, even if it was a little short. Awesome chapter, keep it rolling!
Kwahzutah chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
BAHAHAH, this was so hilarious! I can't wait to see what else Itachi accidentally records! XDXD
Genichiro chapter 15 . 8/27/2010
Whoa, did that just happen? Really?: That little girl blew up bigger than shit. Well, at least they took out Kabuto. I laughed. I thought it was awesome. Bomb in a girl? Why not? Great stuff, keep on rolling
Dave-MingChang chapter 15 . 8/27/2010
This made me laugh :D
CertainEnd chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
This story lay's potatoe chips down some epic shit man!
CertainEnd chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
YOU!...have a mind so humorous...that it would have to...come up with random shit like this...simpley AMAZE the ZING.
Genichiro chapter 14 . 3/5/2010
Hell yeah! I haven't had this much fun looking forward to a fic in a long while! Tobi as an asskicker is the best thing to happen to this fic! And what the Hell children's hospital were they at to have the children feast on the dead? The children's hospital for Orochimaru's victims? Probably. Damn, though. I wonder if they'll ever pull Hidan's head out of that Beawr? They could always wait for him to come out the natural way, but that would have some unfortunate results. I love this fic, keep pounding it out!
firewolf025 chapter 14 . 3/5/2010
random & insane but i love it lol
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »