Reviews for Right?
littlemsstrawberry chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
Love it. Thanks for sharing
Pangari chapter 15 . 7/12/2010
A nice Reffie once again! I really do enjoy this odd couple :) Maybe someday I will attempt one :O! Everything was well paced, not too rushed and not too slow to lose the reader.

Keep up the great writing :D
angelwriter68 chapter 15 . 5/26/2008
I wish you didn't end the story here i really wanted to read about their wedding day i also wanted to see what Cloud and Tifa's wedding would be like
Fee2 chapter 15 . 5/15/2008
Remember me? No, no, no, don't prepare yourself to receive flames. You can go ahead and lower your shield. Unlike last time, in which I left you rather harsh words I'd like to, this time around commend you. I'll commend you for writing a story in the first place but most importantly I'm here to commend you for your resilience and willingness to take criticism even if it isn't constructive. I wasn't surprised to open up my mail and see a reply from you. I mentally sneered and readied myself for a hurl of insults only to find a polite “thank you for reviewing and I'll try harder.” I must admit, I was impressed and I'm not one easily impressed. Therefore I'm here to make this public apology to you for my uncalled for overly sour words.
Fala-Li chapter 15 . 4/8/2008
Aw... the last lines were so cute! D
Queen Sparkle chapter 15 . 4/8/2008
E!(continues on for a while) It's so cute! I like it, even though I was expecting Julia to try to trash Reeve's office or something after he dumped her. Oh well, it was still good. :) Anyways, i liked the last couple lines, they made me smile. hugs'n'stuff!
Kuon chapter 15 . 4/7/2008
o.O Wow that ended quite dramatically. It's kind of strange how Akio was relieved when Reeve interrupted the ceremony though. Great story and hope to see more of your writing.
MedliR chapter 15 . 4/4/2008
-is sad- Poor Yuffie! Stupid Reeve... Haha, Elena's planning something. I like that.

Wow. Reno is behaving. Wow. Okay, now I guess I feel a bit of sympathy for Reeve. Have you caught on to the fact that I review this while I'm reading it? For some reason this story demands stream-of-consciousness replies...

Girl? What girl? Oh, I get it! Genius Rufus and the Turks...

Methinks Akio is lying. Yup, he's lying. Nice interruption on Reeve's part. Way to show a girl you love her: be totally desperate when you break up her wedding. -goofy grin-

Now the end...AW! Cute story, Paddy, very cute! Love it.
MedliR chapter 14 . 4/4/2008
Surprise me. Hah! Does anything ever really surprise Rufus, I wonder?

Hahahahaha! Julia meets her sticky end! Wondrous! Got to love those Turks. See, Reeve? Listen to the love of your life, she knows what's best for you.

Ooh. We have snarling. I like it. -gleeful chuckles with slightly maniacal undertones- Bye, bye, Julia! Though, it suddenly occurs to me, that I wouldn't much mind seeing a sequel with her in it, trying some other devious stuff. I think you could make her into a very credible villain...

ROFL. Cid and Shera. One of my favorite snarky relationships. Cloud and Tifa...aw! Very cute.

Ha, see, Reeve, you get what you give. Now Rufus gets to use the other half of his information to save your rear end and your love life. You owe him big now.
MedliR chapter 13 . 4/4/2008
Hm, I've been craving chocolate chip cookie dough, never tried pancakes... Heehee, I like the reason for the ban being "Princess-y" rules.

Hahaha, Reeve. Finally getting it, are you? Serves him right.

For some reason the dressed up like a doll bit makes me think of Amidala. Now I'm picturing Yuffie in clothes and makeup like that. For some reason, my twisted little mind is thinking it works.

-evil chortle- I love Rufus. He's just too devious. Reformed, but not quite. Just perfect.

Boys are dumb. I just love it. Marlene is too cute. She's so precocious. Yuffie should know, though, that whenever Aeris gets involved, everything will eventually turn out right in the end...
My-Sanity-Went-B00m chapter 15 . 4/4/2008
YAY! FINNALY!
JingYee chapter 15 . 4/4/2008
_ YAY! Great job.
Don'tCallMeBones chapter 15 . 4/4/2008
AW! I loved the ending. It was so sweet! Yay for love lol. Good work, Paddy!

~Bones
Leonora T chapter 15 . 4/3/2008
Lol, such a cute ending! I really enjoyed your story Paddy, it really made me smile. I can't wait till you get another Reefie plot bunny!
eternal star chapter 15 . 4/3/2008
AW! a cute ending to a cute story! good for you! now go forth and write more yuffie/reeve stories!